Crime Tennessee Teacher Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Stalking 12-year-old May Have Harmed Nearly 2 Dozen Other Minors

Whatever's in your head apparently. I see more females assaulting youth in the news than I see males and I don't go looking for the stories.
Assaulting?
LOL
Don’t be jelly homie

Ok, I’m just kidding.

I’m outraged!

Outcomes do seem to be different when it's males that are the assailant in these cases. Like, way different.
That’s because one is a right of passage and one is an absolutely heinous crime. In many people’s eyes.

This wild story out of Tennessee. She had the 12 year old sleeping at her house and he woke up to her assaulting him and reported it. She was arrested, out on bail, purchased a burner phone and made contact to tell him she was pregnant and would raise the baby on her own if he just kept his mouth shut. She was re-arrested and charged with stalking and intimidation and now more than 23 charges are being pressed against her for similar stories involving other minors aged 12-17.

Somewhat similar to the 24 year old social worker that started an inappropriate relationship with one of her 13 year old wards just a few months after starting her job. After she was arrested and out on bail, she took a gun to the minor's home and asked why they were ruining her life and threatened to kill the minor's mom and herself.

In short... bitches be crazy.
The article says she is a social worker, why is your title teacher?

To be honest tho if I had a fit blonde teacher trying to bang me when I was 13 I wouldn't care that she is some kind of manipulative serial abuse psycho.

F9twob4XEAAGLeE.jpg

Of course her fiance looks like this...
Why is he wearing pink?

It's literally in the title of the article
He has two articles in his original post

It looks like two unrelated stories

The story that he was describing is about a social worker

Whatever's in your head apparently. I see more females assaulting youth in the news than I see males and I don't go looking for the stories.

I seriously hope you're not assuming female pedophiles are more numerous than males just because they're so rare they're far more newsworthy?

He has two articles in his original post

It looks like two unrelated stories

The story that he was describing is about a social worker
There are quite literally two stories in the OP. The first about the teacher and then the second that starts with "Somewhat similar..."

Reading comprehension is important.

Back