28 FBI Agents With Knowledge of Clinton Scandal Ask to Testify Against Deep State

The crazy left created the Anti-hero in Trump and him combating them along with MSM got him so many votes which is ridiculous and now they are doubling down vs him and this is how he probably will win in 2020 which he shouldn't be president. The crazy left and MSM piling crap on him gave him that Super Mario mushroom power.

Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian lol. A buffoon at times with stupid tweets yes.

Yeah okay.

The left is the reason he says all that crazy shit without proof or reason, backtracks, then goes back in, backtracks, etc...

Lol..

Someone pointed out that (if this line of argument is true) as long as 34 senators stuck by him, he could murder people in DC with absolutely no repercussions until he left office.

It really is a cult.

Yet when Obama actually murdered thousands of people with drones and missiles and air drops to Isis and brought back slavery in Libya where sons are forced to rape their mothers, you were silent.

Trump really has caused you all to go mad lol

Derp State was created to distract the Rubes.
Trump SR.wrote Juniors letter about the meeting in Trump tower.
Dear Leader got busted in lying his ass off. Everyone else at the “adoption” meeting lied.
FBI does their job and exposed the fucking lie.
Cult of Trump can’t dispute the lie anymore so they attack the cops. The hypocrisy of Trump strikes again.
Conservatives used to support cops, not anymore , Thanks DeAr Leader, Trump.
I remember when conservatives hated deficits, followed the word of God, did not support terrorists and supported the police.

What's worse is the terror attacks that occurred under the FBI watch while they were to busy spying on trump.

Russian warns the u.s. about the Boston bombers.

Florida gay night club shooters fathers calls FBI to warn about their son

Ignored the young gymnasts about that nassar rapist

You just didn’t associate stuff that happened prior to Trump running for office as a fault that the FBI was too busy investigating Trump.

Yeah okay.

The left is the reason he says all that crazy shit without proof or reason, backtracks, then goes back in, backtracks, etc...

Lol..
You didn't understand, I was replying about him becoming president not what he says. They give him fuel, he's always said crazy things.

I have been telling conspiracy theorists for some time that this thing isn't over. While some believe that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DOD and all the rest (the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us of) are conspiring against the American people, I know for a fact that that is simply not true. Many true Americans still work for Americans in these alphabet agencies and for some time there has been this infighting between those who support the globalists and those who support the Americans.

I am honestly not sure this will go anywhere, but it's nice to know they're trying:

PS: I hate the term: "deep state." It sounds stupid, but that's what they are calling it here.

I think the "official" name is the continuity of government programme. I first saw it come up in Iran-Contra Hearings as Oliver North Was a part of it(drug running through Mena where Clinton was governor. Barry Seal all that jazz, as soon as it got mentioned check everyone's faces and the response.

Same with Iraq they ran it out of Douglas Feith's office to by-pass the folk just serving their country. Not surprised at all people want to whistleblow.

The crazy left created the Anti-hero in Trump and him combating them along with MSM got him so many votes which is ridiculous and now they are doubling down vs him and this is how he probably will win in 2020 which he shouldn't be president. The crazy left and MSM piling crap on him gave him that Super Mario mushroom power.

Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian lol. A buffoon at times with stupid tweets yes.
He's asserted he's done nothing wrong but can pardon himself.
?

What's worse is the terror attacks that occurred under the FBI watch while they were to busy spying on trump.

Russian warns the u.s. about the Boston bombers.

Florida gay night club shooters fathers calls FBI to warn about their son

Ignored the young gymnasts about that nassar rapist
<Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

He's asserted he's done nothing wrong but can pardon himself.
?
Follow he conversation from the start for FS! What I said has nothing to do what you said unless you replied to the wrong person

You didn't understand, I was replying about him becoming president not what he says. They give him fuel, he's always said crazy things.

He's the President of the United States. If he says crazy things publically it will be reported. If he shuts the fuck up and concentrates on governing out country then 99.9% of all the media issues he deals with would be gone.

Follow he conversation from the start for FS! What I said has nothing to do what you said unless you replied to the wrong person
Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian

...and yet he's floating the idea that he can pardon himself.

Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian lol

... and yet "It's frankly disgusting that the Press can write whatever it wants to write and somebody should look into it."

How close does he have to get?
Arm's length, or a red cunt hair?

Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian

...and yet he's floating the idea that he can pardon himself.

Also he is not even close in being an authoritarian lol

... and yet "It's frankly disgusting that the Press can write whatever it wants to write and somebody should look into it."

How close does he have to get?
Arm's length, or a red cunt hair?
To be something you actually have to do it, he said he could shoot someone in New York and still keep voters so when is he going to go shoot someone ?

He's the President of the United States. If he says crazy things publically it will be reported. If he shuts the fuck up and concentrates on governing out country then 99.9% of all the media issues he deals with would be gone.
I wish but no way that would happen with him or MSM

To be something you actually have to do it, he said he could shoot someone in New York and still keep voters so when is he going to go shoot someone ?
Hmm.
That seems like solid reasoning.
Insincere, but solid

Trump and the government of China building hotels in Moslem Indonesia?

The sheep are still asleep.

Hotels in Asia... What mega evil plan

He still behind, others were waging wars he is just making money with hotels lol

It takes some extraordinary mental gymnastics to assert that the left somehow made anyone vote for Trump rather than their being conned by a serial conman.

And yes, a figure who says he is not beholden to the law is reaching aithoritarian stages. You're expecting him to don a moustache and start goose-stepping?

Yet when Obama actually murdered thousands of people with drones and missiles and air drops to Isis and brought back slavery in Libya where sons are forced to rape their mothers, you were silent.

Trump really has caused you all to go mad lol

"Bbbbbbbut Obama"

*drinks*

Back