37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

Too many people in the thread have swallowed the MSM kool aid.
Israel are behind all the chaos in the middle east.

wyand2.jpg

"Protesters" lol. Stop throwing rocks at men with guns.

Dont the two go hand in hand?

Interesting response, pleaze explain

I have deep African heritage so i have a special inborn sense when it comes to detecting shit corrupt incompetent self-serving governments that regard their public as likkle more than tax-cattle. I think the second Hamas has to drop the whole resistance shtick and start actually governing, they would fail miserably. I think it's easier for them to have this perpetual war as the staus quo to avoid the uncomfortable truth that a lot of the arab countries in that region trend towards corruption or incompetence. Resistance Israel has become the crutch they have to validate their leadership.

Gangsterism aside, they are valid because they were voted in by their people. The fact that they have chosen to take the long view for this conflict means thaey have already made the determination that they are going to spend bodies instead of negtiating in good faith...it bothers me that they don'tt seem to have a problem feeding their children into the IDF woodchipper for cheap clicks. That Hamas (leadership) pretty much proves that they regard their own people as little more than pawns. either that or their dumb as hell

(And lol at Fatah...Strange how no one is looking into how a guy like Arafat has BILLIONS of dollars while the people he's supposed to liberate get electricity for maybe six hours a day.)

If the palestinians were honest, and I'm betting there are more than a few out there, but they either don't get the press, or are afraid to speak, or are drowned out or worse- they would ask themselves exactly whats changed and how their prospects have improved under the stewarddship of hamas.

How has the policy of intractable righteousness served their children? You can't grow a future with just martyrs.

Throwing stones and hissy fits didn't work last year. It didn't work the year before, nor did it work five years ago. Meanwhile the bodies keep staking up. Young bodies. but the fucked up concept of "honor" and "matyrdom" seems to encourage that sort of thing (although i can't claim any great knowledge on that subject- but i know about the bodies, and how they are used like currency.)

The thing about hamas is that their actions feeds the Israeli MIC which in turn all but ensures the continuation of the US abetted Eretz Israel.

Anyway these are just opinions,seeing as i live in Canada. I gotta roll one up and watch the game so i have to continue this later if you don't mind.

Too many people in the thread have swallowed the MSM kool aid.
Israel are behind all the chaos in the middle east.

wyand2.jpg

If that were true then we would have invaded Iran rather than Iraq. What never ceases to amaze me is how, for some people, only the US and Israel have agency. Everyone else is just some puppet or a victim reacting. Believe it or not the other players in the M.E. have their own agendas and they are almost all not good for anyone else but themselves. They just happen to be less successful with their plans.

Can someon explain why American evangelicals love welfare dependent Israel so much?

Another previously debunked false narrative.

Let's be really, really, really, really, really... really clear here.

Iran, beyond the propaganda and how badly our schools suck, does not and never has wanted to exterminate the Jews. This is about the most disgusting of lies imaginable and the fact that Bloomberg makes this 'real' news is pitiful as well.

The Jews of Iran, while being cut down for decades through unimaginable incentives to immigrate to Israel is growing yet again.

As of a couple years ago:
Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

There are around 60 synagogues across Iran – six of them in Tehran – for a population that numbers between 10,000 and 20,000. Community members may be quick to state they are not Zionists, but there is pride in the purity of the stock and the fact that it is growing....

"The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here," he says. "We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality."...

We need to show visitors we are Jews; we need to meet the expectations of the foreigners about our Jewishness."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html

That number today is approaching 30,000. This is according to a Jewish member of the Iranian parliament.

Let that sink in and listen for yourself starting at around 5:10 in the following short documentary. You have to watch this as Jews talk about the freedom to practice their religion in Iran, how synagogues in Europe need protection, but not in Iran and so much more.

How many Jews live in Gaza?

Can someon explain why American evangelicals love welfare dependent Israel so much?
It's a liberal, democratic, multi-racial state with a vibrant economy in the middle of a bunch of intolerant backwater hellholes. I mean, just off the top of my head.

Actually it's the complete opposite.

The israel/palestine conflict has an absurdly low death toll compared to pretty much every conflict that is currently being waged.

Here's some wars/conflicts and their death tolls from 2017 that are greater than israel/palestine conflict.

10k+
Afghanistan war: 14,000
Iraq war: 13,000
Mexico drug war: 15,000
Syrian conflict: 39,000

1k+
Myanmar: 7,000
Moro Conflict: 1,300
Oromo conflict: 1000
Somali civil war: 5,000
Communal conflicts Nigeria: 1,000
Maghreb: 3,000
Darfur: 1000
Boko Haram insurgency: 3000
Libyan civil war: 1500
Yemen civil war: 1400
Sinai insurgency: 1400
South Kordofan conflict: 1200
Sudan: 3,600
Central African Republic conflict: 1700

Less than one thousand but over 100:
Kashmir conflict: 350
Bolochistan insurgency: 350
North east india insurgency: 100
Naxalite-maoist insurgency: 300
Kurdish/turk conflict: 700
Pakistan sectarian conflict: 200
Allied democratic forces insurgency: 221
Kivu conflict: 848
North west pakistan: 500
North caucus insurgency: 119
sudanese nomadic conflicts: 100
Northern Mali Conflict: 926
Egyptian insurgency: 100
Batwa-luba clashes: 100
Donbass: 300
Burundian unrest: 100
Kamwina Nsapu rebellion: 600
Oromo-somali clashes: 200

Israel/Palestine: 89

If anything that shitty minor conflict gets an incredible amount of coverage and people care about it way too much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

Total sophistry, Death isn't the metric, suffering and self determination are. Every Palestinian in the West Bank is taxed but not allowed to vote.

If you think the issue is about death toll you have a lot of reading to catch up on.

It's a liberal, democratic, multi-racial state with a vibrant economy in the middle of a bunch of intolerant backwater hellholes. I mean, just off the top of my head.

It's not a Democracy at all. The West Bank is Taxed but none of the inhabitants get to vote. Taxation without representation has been known to get folks dander up.

Obviously the U.S. was a terror state for resisting the british.

I believe the term 'play with fire and you get burned' applies here. I mean Jesus, I know these countries are years behind the West in education and the people are slightly retarded but surely they have evolved to know that you don't go to an armed border with children and essentially riot when it is guarded by military who hate you?

That ain't peaceful protesting i'm afraid, that is an act of war and is met in kind. They don't seem to learn either, it's hilarious.

I say let them have their war and winner takes all, these news stories are getting boring now and they sound like a bunch of fucking charity cases putting pics of dead kids up, Jesus Muhammad, leave little Muhammad at home when you do rock throwing at tanks you thick fuck.

Back