Crime 4 dead, multiple injured, after a gunwoman opened fire at the Covenant School in Nashville

Kinda figured it was against white people when they tried to hide it.

Yea it's weird usually after a mass shooter we see the motives , manifesto's ect .. Not this one. This could be fake news with Steven we will see, if it is he will take a huge hit.

Just saw someone point this out on twitter. Could be another reason they wanted it suppressed. Says they could have been caught? Were they on the FBI radar?

F-Q6HfWXoAIvGzw

Yea it's weird usually after a mass shooter we see the motives , manifesto's ect .. Not this one. This could be fake news with Steven we will see, if it is he will take a huge hit.

If it matters, it was Alex Jones's crew that first announced they were in possession of the manifesto. They have a partnership with Crowder and he's allowed on YouTube. They must have given it to him because he has a bigger outreach.

The manifesto mentions making a video. I wonder if she did it.

Damn, they pushed out Dylan Roof's manifesto within 72hrs. I wonder why they took so long with this chick. The Nashville police chief said they had her manifesto the day she killed those school kids.

Part of me hopes that they didn’t push it out, because that’s what these killers want, to be infamous, feel like the whole world knows them, even if they’re dead.

Damn, they pushed out Dylan Roof's manifesto within 72hrs. I wonder why they took so long with this chick.

Dylan Roof's manifesto was released by authorities.

This manifesto was leaked to InfoWars/AlexJones/StevenCrowder.

And the reason why it wasn't released by authorities is obvious.

Part of me hopes that they didn’t push it out, because that’s what these killers want, to be infamous, feel like the whole world knows them, even if they’re dead.

Their motivations should be publicly known, without exception based on politics.

Yea I really think their names, photos , messages anything should not be broadcasted in any way, it gives them less incentive. There are some media companys that do that now

Their motivations should be publicly known, without exception based on politics.
Yea the double standard is very sickening, it's all for a political game off of dead people and the only type of narratives they want to talk about.

Yea I really think their names, photos , messages anything should not be broadcasted in any way, it gives them less incentive. There are some media companys that do that now

Their names & photos shouldn't be broadcasted.
But the MSM disregards that when its politically convenient.

I understand the want or need to know their motives, it helps can help “understand” (not I said understand not in anyway justify) what they did

I understand the want or need to know their motives, it helps can help “understand” (not I said understand not in anyway justify) what they did

I'd be very sympathetic to that view if the entire media had the same policy.

They love to make mass shooters infamous when the victims are of a certain group, in the hopes there'll be more shooters and victims. They make more money with their higher ratings, and they like to make it a gun control issue and shame Republicans.

But when Christian children are targeted in their own school by an alphabet-person.... 'oh no... well what could have been the motive? Oh there's a manifesto, well lets not call on the local authorities to release it like we did the other dozens of mass shooters. Lets not share the shooter's name and pictures so this story will die before the victims bodies turn room temperature.'

{<diva}

'Guess we'll never know the motive. What a shame.'

Back