Crime 4 dead, multiple injured, after a gunwoman opened fire at the Covenant School in Nashville

I don't think she was racist in the traditional sense. She, as another poster noted, was lashing out at the "normal" people who stood for everything she was against and had everything she didn't.
I didn't see it this way. It does make a lot of sense,

Facebook is censoring the story and google is not given up to date information about the story.

The FBI will target leftists when they call for commit acts of terror.

I didn't see it this way. It does make a lot of sense,
It's the text book manifestation of animosity you see, like in serial killer Ed Kemper whose hatred of his mother was taken out on female hitch hikers. One day he finally killed his mother and then turned himself in. The children were an appendage of the church and the ideal white Hetero existence, normalcy if you will. Meanwhile her existence was in shambles. Christian ideology may be intolerant of trans people which added to the motive.

It's the text book manifestation of animosity you see, like in serial killer Ed Kemper whose hatred of his mother was taken out on female hitch hikers. One day he finally killed his mother and then turned himself in. The children were an appendage of the church and the ideal white Hetero existence, normalcy if you will. Meanwhile her existence was in shambles. Christian ideology may be intolerant of trans people which added to the motive.

Good response and breakdown. However sick this bitch was, anyone who visits such pain in children I hope her last few moments were agony. Fuck that cunt

Good response and breakdown. However sick this bitch was, anyone who visits such pain in children I hope her last few moments were agony. Fuck that cunt
Judging by the bodycam footage I don't think she felt a thing. Dropped with a rifle and then about 4-5 pistol shots while on the ground.

It doesn't make any sense though. The manifesto is pretty lame. The shooter was a racist homophobic motherfucker. That's pretty standard. Many right wing sherbros say they knew it, but they're lying. How would you know a white trans would be racist against white people? Why didn't you say so before the manifesto came out?

I expected a manifesto talking about bad CIS people and/or talking about how she was bullied at that school.

apparently they have about 20 journals in their possession. That I guess was just the “day of” entry. Along with multiple electronic devices and other things.

wonder if they have one from 2021 when they say they almost messed up or whatever. Would be interesting to see

Indianapolis – November 6, 2023 — Steven Crowder, the host of the Louder with Crowder, shared three purportedly leaked pages from the Nashville shooter’s writings this morning. The Nashville mayor responded by announcing an investigation into the leak, seemingly confirming authenticity.

On April 28, 2023 the National Police Association (NPA) sued the City of Nashville for failing to release “all writings” of Adian Hale (also known as Audrey Hale) in their possession which is believed to include over 20 notebooks, other written material and the contents of multiple electronic devices pursuant to the NPA’s public records request.

The City of Nashville has fought the lawsuit, and the litigation is currently awaiting a ruling from the Tennessee Court of Appeals.

The NPA has retained Dr. Katherine Kuhlman, PsyD, ABPP to perform an analysis of the complete writings after they are released by Nashville. Her declaration on the necessity of releasing the complete materials was filed with the Court.

Additionally, the NPA sued for communications between the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department and outside parties to determine if the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department has failed to conform to the Tennessee public records law due to outside political pressure, and if so, develop strategies for how other departments could fight such pressure in the future.

It should be noted the City of Nashville is not under any court order to keep the requested materials secret. They can comply with the demands of our lawsuit at any time and end the needless waste of time before the materials are examined and used to benefit the public and law enforcement alike.

The case is Case No. 23-0538-III IN THE CHANCERY COURT FOR DAVIDSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE TWENTIETH JUDICIAL DISTRICT, AT NASHVILLE.

there is no way im going to be able to figure out what is actually going on by this thread. wow

Judging by the bodycam footage I don't think she felt a thing. Dropped with a rifle and then about 4-5 pistol shots while on the ground.

I know it. That’s usually the way it goes. Or when law enforcement gets there, they surrender because they don’t want to go against someone with a gun. At least she had the balls to go out like that-at least she wished she had balls, so at least we can know she was miserable about that, but fuck her for hurting kids

Back