Crime 4 dead, multiple injured, after a gunwoman opened fire at the Covenant School in Nashville

Oh do fuck off. These last few weeks has seen trans people physically attack women, a mass shooting and at least one more planned. And you have the shriveled up balls to point fingers at those concerned? Get your mind right.
good to have you back man!!!

How is the material legally shielded from FOIA requests? They have to legally give it up. WTF, how can they keep it hidden?

Not surprised why they didn't want to release it before.

not-surprised.gif

https://www.newsweek.com/nashville-shooter-manifesto-released-steven-crowder-what-we-know-1841207
Steven Crowder released the manifesto but police are trying to say it's too early to judge if it's real which is basically admitting its legitimate.

Nashville Police - "We will not confirm if the 'leaked manifesto' is legitimate."

Nashville Mayor - "We are investigating the Nashville Police to find who leaked the manifesto."

{<diva}

Gotta love how incompetent breurocrats can't keep a story straight and basically confirm the manifesto is legitimate.

Hopefully whomever leaked the photographs to Crowder weren't stupid and took steps to prevent it from leading back to them, ending their career.

Wonder if some kind of criminal charges could follow.

Nashville Police - "We will not confirm if the 'leaked manifesto' is legitimate."

Nashville Mayor - "We are investigating the Nashville Police to find who leaked the manifesto."

{<diva}

Gotta love how incompetent breurocrats can't keep a story straight and basically confirm the manifesto is legitimate.

Hopefully whomever leaked the photographs to Crowder weren't stupid and took steps to prevent it from leading back to them, ending their career.

Wonder if some kind of criminal charges could follow.

it hurts the left so probably yes to charges.

they don't know about cocaine in the whitehouse, the j6 pipe bomber, or who leaked scotus, but they'll have high def night vision of boebert playing grabsies with her date in a dark theater.

I assumed it was going to be anti-Christian. I am a little surprised the focus was on white kids.

A product of white guilt shoved down the throat by media combined with mental illness and the ability to get a high powered weapon.

I assumed it was going to be anti-Christian. I am a little surprised the focus was on white kids.

A product of white guilt shoved down the throat by media combined with mental illness and the ability to get a high powered weapon.

Bitch shot a black guy though lol - she was just a fucking nut. Who cares what she had scribbled in her tranifesto.

Bitch shot a black guy though lol - she was just a fucking nut. Who cares what she had scribbled in her tranifesto.

if somebody attempted to prevent them from continuing the mission to kill white kids, I assume it didn’t matter what color they were.

I would be quite happy if they never released manifestos of the murderers, but that’s not the reality. Hiding this one from the public has not helped anything.

if somebody attempted to prevent them from continuing the mission to kill white kids, I assume it didn’t matter what color they were.

I would be quite happy if they never released manifestos of the murderers, but that’s not the reality. Hiding this one from the public has not helped anything.

If she is OK killing a black man she is OK killing anyone and that means her crazy as shit manifesto means nothing - just the scratchy gibberings of a tranny who lost her mind.

This was a case of the lowest loser who was lashing out because she was a freak and society didn't care for her. It's not like she was a leader of a cult or something - it was just shit she was writing for herself. Means absolutely nothing and no one should care.

YouTube struck down and removed Crowder’s video that posted the facts. Time to shut YT down. If it wants to police speech it should be subject to the first first amendment

Back