Media 4 x World's Strongest Man is trying mma

Love me a good freak show. Hopefully it wont be a Martyn Ford situation where he talks about it then doesnt do a fucking thing for 5+ years.

Marius Pudz has had moderate success
Puudzianowski_Weigh_In.jpeg
He is way smaller and transitioned earlier.

Still wouls wath Shaw fight. I love freakshows.

i like brian shaw. however i am over every social media influencer, weight lifter, etc. trying to be a "fighter" to build up tough guy credit. its been done and even though these athletes are gifted at their own sport its tough to watch from a competitive combat sports perspective.

Why do we call guys like him strongest in the world. He would lose to ufc lightweights. Maybe the whole roster. Not strong in my book

Juat weight lifting

"He's not strong, he can just lift heavier things than anyone else in the world."

Get Rizin to get a canish sumo guy fornhim to debut against. I'd watch it.

Yeah.....I expect his career to look a lot like Mariusz Pudzianowski, he'll be fighting bums in some organisation nobodies ever heard of.

He will never be close to Pudzianovskis skills and competence in fighting. When is he gonna have 26 fights vs semi decent competition. He just started training at 41 for the first time.

Pudzianovski is a higher mid level guy globaly speaking.

He will never be close to Pudzianovskis skills and competence in fighting. When is he gonna have 26 fights vs semi decent competition. He just started training at 41 for the first time.

Pudzianovski is a higher mid level guy globaly speaking.

No, Pudz is an absolute can crusher, not even close to mid level.

guys with youtube channels always have to do MORE to keep watchers engaged.

No, Pudz is an absolute can crusher, not even close to mid level.

He beat a top middleweight in ksw. Ksw is the biggest promotion in europe. The mw guy might been champ before and probably weighed in 200+ pounds. Did you see that uppercut.

alright! First opponent found

No I don't fight. No ambitions at the moment. Let's chill out. Sometimes I post way too much and need to log out for a week. There's enough real athletes out there to take up matches. I got ahead of myself. I'm not even training well at the moment. Got no interest at all. Vs noone. Maybe one day for myself. I already corrected myself, said I was being a bit of a hater.

I guess he is 300 + pounds and the strongman champ of the world and 6'7.
Sounds pretty strong. I'm not a fighter. I got hobbies. And that's it.

Sherdog ruined my character here I am talking shit online. It will happen to you too guys

Because he was literally the strongest man in the world. What kind of dumb question is this.
Arent olympic powerlifters stronger? The thing about worlds strongest man is its like random strength games, some are all about grip strength, some are endurance, so its a bit arbitrary strength. Heres an example, lets see if he can hang onto a bar longer than an olympic gymnast, he can’t. Dont get me wrong, these guys are powerful and strong, but the sport of strongman itself just seems a little gimmicky.

Back