Media 4 x World's Strongest Man is trying mma

They can use him for spectacle fights. Have him fight Mark Zuckerberg.

Elimination chamber style but all against Shaw. First start match with Zuck, then Elon he come later 1min after, then finally final form Bezos until one team has acquire victory via finish opposing combatant(s)

#battleofbillionaires #moneyvspower #fightcircus

He will get knocked out before having the time to do anything.

Also, he won't pass the drug test, even without USADA.

Yes but he can also kill someone before getting KO'd. Not saying hed intentionally do it, he's a great guy but hes unreal strong. He throws around weight 3X heavier than lesnar on a daily basis. Just imagine what he would do to the current HW's.

Brian Shaw, 4 x Worlds Strongest man, 3 x Arnold Classic winner and Current Strongest man on Earth has retired from Strongman

It appears from this video he wants to try giving mma a go and like any real sherbro, cutting to 265 is out of the question.

Obviously he's in his 40s and his striking is never going to be great. But it would be interesting to see how this 400lb behemoth fairs, if he loses 50lb and really gets stuck into the training

Obviously we should never expect great things, but he could like fair better in grappling than what Hafthor did in boxing

Personally I would have preferred if he went the grappling route and maybe tried to compete in grappling after a solid year or 2 training

Pudzianowski tried it already. It went very mediocre for him, he never jumped past certain level. Last fight was tragic, could have been a set up, he had a boxer in a full mount and held back his punches, they were landing on the air 15 cm away from opponents face.

Why do we call guys like him strongest in the world. He would lose to ufc lightweights. Maybe the whole roster. Not strong in my book

Juat weight lifting
Because strength and fighting ability are two different things, does this really need an explanation?

Yes but he can also kill someone before getting KO'd. Not saying hed intentionally do it, he's a great guy but hes unreal strong. He throws around weight 3X heavier than lesnar on a daily basis. Just imagine what he would do to the current HW's.

Stop watching movies.

Everyone loves brian shaw he is a gentle giant. He will get absolutely rekt in any combat situation. He is going to get kod really bad this shit aint for him. Watching him train with dustin porier will illustrate that clearly. He should try and learn basic submissions and compete in grappling. With his size and strength he has natural advantages day one. He will get killed in mma.

There comes a time when no matter how good your skills are the size difference is insurmountable. I don’t know a whole lot about Shaw but he’s not just some giant worthless slob. Dude is a 6’8 400 + mobile and athletic.

Show us how it’s done champ.

I will upload a video striking on monday. Will you do the same. I only upload if you do it too. Champ.

He can literally tear limbs with ease, I wonder if they will even allow him to fight. Hes Brock X2.

Delusional. Brock was athletic. This guy doesn't have a shot a snowball in hell chance vs anyone in the ufc. I would fight him muay thai rules as soon as you want. His striking looks like he never had a street fight. Beyond weak. Send me a ticket to the USA and tell him I'm down to spar or fight. He's easy.

As for the comments about strong, well it's a language things, in Herzegowina we say someone is stronger meaning they can kick your ass

Strong - Jak
Strong phisically as in weight lifting - snažan

I know it's weird, just a different language and logic

Last edited:
Why do we call guys like him strongest in the world. He would lose to ufc lightweights. Maybe the whole roster. Not strong in my book

Juat weight lifting
But he’s 350 tho

I for one feel Fighter Trabaho will work alleged "Strong"man Shaw in striking or otherwise.

Could this surely be opportunity for Sherdogger to descend from heavens to challenge the most powerful of mortals? At least in terms of strength an Power display over time?

#danabook #starttwitterfeudnow #bigbucks

I agree and that's why you only see him grappling with a 155er like Poirier. He could simply go to a gym and do some grappling with a larger fighter and make a popularly highly viewed video, but alas he won't do it.....
That was a funny video. Despite having little or no wrestling/jiu jitsu experience, DP was pretty much helpless on the bottom due to Shaw's sheer size.

He could be fun for a freak circus fight but he is so large there is no competition really. Plus how fast will a 350 lb guy gas out, will there be 3 x 1 minute rounds? with Oxygen masks ?

People who are this uncoordinated can't ever be good at fighting. I mean, we are all seeing this, right?

Fight Circus surely has something for him, serious MMA is 265lbs or less.

Back