50-0: The Death of MMA (Video)

Stopped watching as soon as he claimed that Conor McGregor has had "minor success" in the UFC.

Have mr 50-0 sign up for an MMA fight against a top 15 UFC fighter, then we'll talk.

Conor would decimate him in MMA.
You McGregor fans are insufferable. Conor' s TDD is trash. He's not ready for Mayweather's double leg and smothering top pressure.

Death of MMA or any combat sport= boring ass fighters+ shit marketing

You McGregor fans are insufferable. Conor' s TDD is trash. He's not ready for Mayweather's double leg and smothering top pressure.

that's the one thing the video was spot on. Conor is a "dumb-whisperer", he cons idiots into developing a cult-like following of him. We see it here as Conor fans.......

It definitely won't be the death of MMA, but having it's most popular fighter get clowned and humiliated by Floyd is not going to be a good look for the UFC.

It definitely won't be the death of MMA, but having it's most popular fighter get clowned and humiliated by Floyd is not going to be a good look for the UFC.

Why it isn't like UFC's 2nd biggest draw was humiliated twice recently and rarely has been seen since.

Last edited by a moderator:
He raises a lot of good points.

However, both Conor and Floyd are both ridiculous and so are the Conor McNuthuggers out there.

Having said that I'll still be watching the fight(Since it cost me AU$0 not US$100 at the pub).

that's the one thing the video was spot on. Conor is a "dumb-whisperer", he cons idiots into developing a cult-like following of him. We see it here as Conor fans.......
Conor haters are the dumbest conglomeration of posters I've ever seen on Sherdog, followed closely by Conor fans. He brings out the stupid in everyone.

The guy is trying to be funny but he just comes across as a try hard and wannabe Rick from Rick and Morty

"Minor success in UFC" That is how he started the video. Conor had "Minor success in the UFC"

Right...............

he also created the conor hater cult, which apparently you're apart of.

Floyd vs Conor in boxing = 50-0
Floyd vs Conor in mma = 0-1

I endured his bits belittling Conor's performances and abilities and shaming anyone who wants to watch this fight, then he proudly says "a guy who had voltron formed on him" as if Conor should be shamed.

That was enough for me.

Back