50% of the Muslims between the ages of 15-25 are radical and hostile to French society

I find it interesting that leftists will say, "The terrorist's parents immigrated to the country. He was born here and is an American citizen. Checkmate Islamophobe." Ironically, they are missing the problem. The problem is that it is 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants who get brainwashed by leftist media and education about how terrible and racist western society is and they take action.

We keep being told that the Muslim children will assimilate into Western society when they are the ones at a higher risk of becoming the threats to civilized society.
Guys, the gay nightclub shooter was as american as apple pie. He was born in NYC!!!
In fact it was the 2nd amendment and toxic masculinity fault, guys like Trump create an environment of hate against gays that made him act

Or you can just look at crime stats and integration in countries with a large % of Muslim populations.

If the European nations were at fault why is it only the Muslim demographic lashing out in form of massacres of innocents? You don't need a report to see a pattern emerge.

I don't have a solution, but the common sense first step would be to stop importing massive amounts of people from antithetical cultures. Then work on the ones already in the country, those unwilling to live under European values, to either assimilate them or keep them as far away from civilized society as possible.

Read the study man.

If you wont read the report then your opinion is literally worth nothing. Facts, studies and data mean everything, why only post selected data that supports your position? Easy answer, you are basing your position on emotion. Its the 21st century man, data matters.

Read the study man.

If you wont read the report then your opinion is literally worth nothing. Facts, studies and data mean everything, why only post selected data that supports your position? Easy answer, you are basing your position on emotion. Its the 21st century man, data matters.

I am talking in the general sense about your "love and compassion" comment towards cultures who are unwilling to integrate and reciprocate, which has been shown time and time again, in numerous countries at numerous levels, to lead to bad outcomes.

This is a perfect example of pathological altruism.

absolved of potential anti-muslim bent then?

i know a few ex-christians that would like to comment on christianity. would that be acceptable to source in the wr?

Islam's greatest defender.

Do you get paid per post, Mohammed?

well ya
completely subjugating half the population within their group isn't exactly on par w/ western, liberal values

only a ruhtard wouldn't understand this

I am talking in the general sense about your "love and compassion" comment towards cultures who are unwilling to integrate and reciprocate, which has been shown time and time again, in numerous countries at numerous levels, to lead to bad outcomes.

This is a perfect example of pathological altruism.

This topic is about a report you wont read. You have no opinion on why the love and tolerance IN THE REPORT wont work because you chose to be ignorant.

well ya
completely subjugating half the population within their group isn't exactly on par w/ western, liberal values

only a ruhtard wouldn't understand this

I am slow so forgive the dumb question. Who is subjugating half the population?

if i was president of france they would all be in concentration camps... packed onto busses and dumped at the turkish border

Only 50%? I guess the other 50% are considered 'moderate'?

This is a serious, serious problem. They aren't assimilating, and the "media" doesnt want them to.

you left out the conclusions of the study

that's much worse than the statistics you provided. (if it were implemented) they want to have a Grand Imam in France. why did you leave that out, just curious?

edit: not sure if it's worse anymore.
Well the ayatollah came from Paris

1. Stop bringing in immigrants who have literally no right to just live in whatever country they end up in
2. Stop brainwashing them with anti west racism indoctrination
3. Stop providing sanctuary for imams and radicals
4. Ban burkas and other practices that are unlawful and unjust in western society

Well said, pretty simple yet everyone loves convoluted and complex. Would add
5 hold them more accountable for their actions, whether individual or not. The religion does it the religion gets it.

Negative behaviors should get a negative response and positive behaviours get positive.

Europe is fucked. They were smart to tackle Germany and England the only two countries with enough balls to fuck Islam in the ass. They are both cucked now. Sweden is basically the Middle East, our only hope is Scotland!!!!!

A prominent French think tank has studied Muslim groups in France.

Another question is, if the youth becomes even more radical and society begins to monitor them closer, isn't there a risk that more Muslims from the "conservative" group feel victimized as well and becomes more accepting of radical Islam as a means to fight back against the oppression and Islamophobia?
I love how they're trying to put a positive spin on that shit-show. By the way, 46% isn't a majority, it's a plurality and a minority. Added together, 54% of them are in a bad place and it is bad news no matter which way you spin it.

It's pretty obvious how few people actually read the report, and instead just use this as an excuse to mouth off their usual opinions and world view.

It's pretty obvious how few people actually read the report, and instead just use this as an excuse to mouth off their usual opinions and world view.

Didn't even need to read to understand that Islam is incompatible with the west.

Back