A girl threatened my life

You're fucked. You're already #metoo'ed and you don't even know it

This girl I been messing around with for a month wanted to meet up last week. I wasnt interested and she took offense and starting to call me all kind of names. At this point its clear whatever we had was over so I start to call her all kind of shit. Now I already know the girl is unstable and very manipulative. So after our exchange I thought that was the end. Tonight she start to text me about meeting up. She did say last time I will regret messing with her and I should watch my back.

So I tell her I dont wanna meet up. She keep insisting and I say to her you are not very smart. You already sent me threatning messages on whatsapp. You do know what ever you are thinking you wont get away with it. Then the dumbass say who says we gonna keep you alive and a phone can disappear. I said well I already shown this messages to my friends and whatever you are thinking. Dont ruin your life over it. The thing with this is she is very manipulative and I wouldnt it past her to fool some idiots and get me attacked. I am thinking of going to the police and show them the messages. What would you guys do?

A few years ago I would tell you to gamble and tell the crazy bitch to bring it and see what happens. Life is all about adventures

But with that metoo shit and how acceptable it has become for a female to be a full blown lunatic you probably should actually cover your ass

A few years ago I would tell you to gamble and tell the crazy bitch to bring it and see what happens. Life is all about adventures

But with that metoo shit and how acceptable it has become for a female to be a full blown lunatic you probably should actually cover your ass

That metoo# gonna fuck up his sherdog career

Cunt punch her
Maybe with an uppercunt?
... I'll see myself out..

utzR79l.gif

Everyone thinks it's all fun and games because she's a woman. The fact is we don't know the extent of her craziness, and It's not like she would challenge you to a one-on-one fight, she could pull some sneaky shit and get other dudes to do her dirty work for her, or attack you with a weapon when you least expect it.

Save the messages, and use it against her if she keeps hassling you. And quit putting your dick in crazy.

Lots of crazy women out there but threatening to kill you is a bit too much on the crazy side for me to be cool with it. I would go to the police for sure, I would also let her know that I did. Tell her not to contact you again, block her phone and watch your back for a while. She might be crazy but probably not completely stupid to actually do something with you after that.

edit: she can very easily acuse you of rape, violence and shit like that too so that's just another reason to go the police and show them she's threatening you. Give her no fucking chance to ruin your live dude, go to the police.

Dude, you have to take your chances and try to smash.

If you die, you die.

Tell her she’s fat and needs to lose weight. Tell her that her elbows are too damn pointy and her clavicle is too pronounced. That should be the nuclear pwnt that rids her once and for all.

Everyone thinks it's all fun and games because she's a woman. The fact is we don't know the extent of her craziness, and It's not like she would challenge you to a one-on-one fight, she could pull some sneaky shit and get other dudes to do her dirty work for her, or attack you with a weapon when you least expect it.

Save the messages, and use it against her if she keeps hassling you. And quit putting your dick in crazy.
Well she is 5'4 and a small girl. So Im not worried about her hurting me. She said pretty she is gonna send people on me. The thing is I am 35....so I have experience with how women work. But I could see myself as 20 year old an older girl manipulating me and convincing me a guy has abused her and keep threatning her. She said you have no idea what she can do and already said things like we are not gonna leave you alive. Cause I know her character, she is definetely capable of making shit up.

I have kept the threatning messages saved. If she ever said I abused her. I have messages if her saying she is gonna ruin me and I should watch my back

Best not to talk shit to someone who has your phone number and knows where to live. Move on.

This girl I been messing around with for a month wanted to meet up last week. I wasnt interested and she took offense and starting to call me all kind of names. At this point its clear whatever we had was over so I start to call her all kind of shit. Now I already know the girl is unstable and very manipulative. So after our exchange I thought that was the end. Tonight she start to text me about meeting up. She did say last time I will regret messing with her and I should watch my back.

So I tell her I dont wanna meet up. She keep insisting and I say to her you are not very smart. You already sent me threatning messages on whatsapp. You do know what ever you are thinking you wont get away with it. Then the dumbass say who says we gonna keep you alive and a phone can disappear. I said well I already shown this messages to my friends and whatever you are thinking. Dont ruin your life over it. The thing with this is she is very manipulative and I wouldnt it past her to fool some idiots and get me attacked. I am thinking of going to the police and show them the messages. What would you guys do?

Dude, her calling you a babydick is not a threat its an observation.

I would say " Fuck you skank, bring it on". Delete number and never worry. What is she going to do hire a hitman to take you out?lol.

1.An easy way to avoid crazy fights with women is never resort to screaming or calling them names back

2.Since you already did that side kick her in the ribs now

Just as a security message, post the threats from WhatsApp here so we experts can divulge whether someone else of us should hit her up for some quality time or not!

De escalate...say, “I’m sorry,” and “ what can I do to make this better? I Feel threatened and I’m scared. I have taken the necessary steps to keep my self protected 24/7 and have notified the authorities. Let’s not make any mistake that could affect our lives forever.”

That’s what I’m thinking. Good luck.

really the 80's.... thats the new cut off point for when real men walked the earth...

duh. after that it was pop stars and transgenders. look where were at today. Men didnt act that way back then. 90s were ok but it just kept going down hill

these bitches of men didnt just pop up over night. Shit even the young gangstas i see are pretty tame. I mean theyll still bust on you but they might suck your dick too. Its a gamble

Well she is 5'4 and a small girl. So Im not worried about her hurting me. She said pretty she is gonna send people on me. The thing is I am 35....so I have experience with how women work. But I could see myself as 20 year old an older girl manipulating me and convincing me a guy has abused her and keep threatning her. She said you have no idea what she can do and already said things like we are not gonna leave you alive. Cause I know her character, she is definetely capable of making shit up.

I have kept the threatning messages saved. If she ever said I abused her. I have messages if her saying she is gonna ruin me and I should watch my back

I feel if you are really 35 you dont have that much experience with women.

I dated my first crazy chick when i was 10. straight punched me in the lip for looking at another girl lol she wasnt the last crazy bitch either

Back