A Higher Loyalty -- James Comey goes to war against Trump

Nice deflection.

Bottom line. I'm not the one loving a guy I once hated solely because he's attacking a different side now

It's called being a hypocrite.

I'm surprised to see logical fallacies in such a genius thinker, tbh.

Before you can write the above stupidity, you have to:

1. Go and look up my posts to see if I actually did that.

2. Tell me who you were before you were banned so I can see what you were saying about Comey.

Bonus tip: deflections can only happen against rational thought. Your stupefying, pants-shitting gibberish doesn't get deflected, it gets mocked or ignored. If you really want to have your stupid, unthinking opinions deflected you should take some night classes and get your GED.

I'm surprised to see logical fallacies in such a genius thinker, tbh.

Before you can write the above stupidity, you have to:

1. Go and look up my posts to see if I actually did that.

2. Tell me who you were before you were banned so I can see what you were saying about Comey.

Bonus tip: deflections can only happen against rational thought. Your stupefying, pants-shitting gibberish doesn't get deflected, it gets mocked or ignored. If you really want to have your stupid, unthinking opinions deflected you should take some night classes and get your GED.

Uhhhh. Check my join date skippy

Now the silly name calling because your hypocrisy was exposed

I mean that's some triggered stuff right there. Way over the top rambling.

Uhhhh. Check my join date skippy

Now the silly name calling because your hypocrisy was exposed

I mean that's some triggered stuff right there. Way over the top rambling.

I can't see your join date on my phone. I assumed you were "new" because your posts are so dumb.

If you've found examples of my hypocrisy, would you be kind enough to share them? In between your rote shitposting, of course.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-19/james-comey-says-trump-hasnt-time-to-ruin-relationship/9672612

Donald Trump doesn't have time to 'screw up' US-Australia relationship, James Comey says

Australia's relationship with the US will not be damaged by the Trump presidency because "no one president has enough time to screw it up", former FBI director James Comey has told 7.30.

Despite describing Mr Trump as "morally unfit for the role", Mr Comey said he believes the US will remain a reliable and trustworthy partner for Australia during Mr Trump's time in office.

"I know the extent and culture of the relationship between the two countries," Mr Comey said.

"It'd be hard to screw up the relationship between the United States and Australia.

"No one president has enough time to screw it up, because it's so longstanding and so beneficial to both sides."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-19/james-comey-says-trump-hasnt-time-to-ruin-relationship/9672612

Donald Trump doesn't have time to 'screw up' US-Australia relationship, James Comey says

Australia's relationship with the US will not be damaged by the Trump presidency because "no one president has enough time to screw it up", former FBI director James Comey has told 7.30.

Despite describing Mr Trump as "morally unfit for the role", Mr Comey said he believes the US will remain a reliable and trustworthy partner for Australia during Mr Trump's time in office.

"I know the extent and culture of the relationship between the two countries," Mr Comey said.

"It'd be hard to screw up the relationship between the United States and Australia.

"No one president has enough time to screw it up, because it's so longstanding and so beneficial to both sides."

I have 100% faith in Trump

I have 100% faith in Trump

I can't see your join date on my phone. I assumed you were "new" because your posts are so dumb.

If you've found examples of my hypocrisy, would you be kind enough to share them? In between your rote shitposting, of course.

How bout a wager? If I find u bashing Comey. We on?

How bout a wager? If I find u bashing Comey. We on?

When I saw you replied to me I thought, "aw, shit I don't want to keep insulting the guy. I like some of his posts." so I was going to confess that I didn't really mean what I said, I just thought it would be funny to write the literal opposite of what Trump's ball-lickers were saying about Comey's interview and I didn't expect one to bite so hard. I was glad to see you didn't come here just to keep the insult war going.

So, in response to your proposed wager, I accept. See what you can unearth.

When I saw you replied to me I thought, "aw, shit I don't want to keep insulting the guy. I like some of his posts." so I was going to confess that I didn't really mean what I said, I just thought it would be funny to write the literal opposite of what Trump's ball-lickers were saying about Comey's interview and I didn't expect one to bite so hard. I was glad to see you didn't come here just to keep the insult war going.

So, in response to your proposed wager, I accept. See what you can unearth.

Did you search in that downtime between the posts? Lol. That's why screen grabs are so awesome

So Ban it is?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ys-putin-bragged-about-russia-having-the-most

Comey: Trump says Putin bragged about Russia having the 'most beautiful hookers in the world'

President Trump once said Russian President Vladimir Putin told him that Russia has “some of the most beautiful hookers in the world,” according to memos written by former FBI Director James Comey.

The memos, which the Justice Department handed over to Congress on Thursday, are Comey’s account of several of his personal interactions with the president from before he was fired.

In one of the memos, dated Feb. 8, 2017, Comey writes that Trump “brought up the ‘Golden Showers thing,’ ” a reference to one of the salacious claims made in the so-called Steele dossier involving a trip to Moscow and Russian prostitutes.

Trump denied the claims during his conversation with Comey, telling him that “ ‘the hookers thing’ is nonsense,” according to the memo, but that “Putin had told him ‘we have some of the most beautiful hookers in the world.’ ”
He adds that Trump did not say when Putin had made the comment. In public comments in January 2017, Putin also refuted the claims made in the dossier, during which he said that Russian prostitutes are "the best in the world, of course," according to the Telegraph.

Comey writes in his new book, "A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership," about the claim made in this memo, writing that Trump said it bothered him if there was “even a one percent chance” that first lady Melania Trump believed the allegation.

“I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told Comey in a phone call on Jan. 11, 2017, according to the book. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.”

The "golden showers" allegation, which first surfaced in the unverified dossier created by former British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, claims Trump ordered two prostitutes to urinate on a bed once used by the Obamas at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton.

The comment by Trump allegedly came during the same conversation in which Trump told Comey he expected “loyalty.”

Did anyone see the Comey interview on cnn???

If you’re still cheerleading for this twat, you’re as gullible as they come.

Every fucking answer is it’s possible.

PS, he’s a giant pussy. Literally a 7ft pussy.

Did anyone see the Comey interview on cnn???

If you’re still cheerleading for this twat, you’re as gullible as they come.

Every fucking answer is it’s possible.

PS, he’s a giant pussy. Literally a 7ft pussy.

@SBJJ and I saw it and both agreed that he came off as credible, professional and even a little bit human. He's a charming, heroic and a pleasure to listen to. Clearly, the Trump investigation needs to be completed.

Back