A log by MIDMO

Hey midmo, know of any good gyms in Sedalia, MO?

Brian's gym. Ask for Brian. I use help to teach there. If you need an I intro pm me.

That's cause I was typing and driving at the same time.

In sedalia is Brian's Gym. I use to help teach grappling there. The owner is a friend and if you need an intro for some reason private message me and I'll help you out.

Why any interest in of all places Sedalia Mo

That's cause I was typing and driving at the same time.

In sedalia is Brian's Gym. I use to help teach grappling there. The owner is a friend and if you need an intro for some reason private message me and I'll help you out.

Why any interest in of all places Sedalia Mo

im spending the night there tonight because of my work, if i was bored i was going to do my Bench workout tonight is all instead of just sitting in a hotel all evening

I'm not sure what his daily fee is. He's right on the main drag and easy to find. He sits on-the-job backside of a building just north of the fair grounds.

I'm not sure what his daily fee is. He's right on the main drag and easy to find. He sits on-the-job backside of a building just north of the fair grounds.

Cool thanks, if I get bored tonight I might give him a call

01-23

Kb swing
50*10
70*10

Deads
225*3*2
315*1
365*1
405*1*3
365*3

Had scheduled a bunch of.volume head cold/allergies had my head feeling explodey. Ever time I went down to grab the bar. Decided on a few easy singles. Last 405 had to be the fastest top end I've ever hit at that weight. It was a little slow off the floor though. I think I may have hit on something for my cues on the top end. Will have to wait through next weeks lower split Deload though. Upper split Deload was this week.

My favorite top end cue is "fuck the bar". Right when the bar rides up to a little above my knees you want to lean a bit back onto your heels more and basically get your hips into that bar like you're gonna fuck it. Seems right up your alley.

My favorite top end cue is "fuck the bar". Right when the bar rides up to a little above my knees you want to lean a bit back onto your heels more and basically get your hips into that bar like you're gonna fuck it. Seems right up your alley.

Second that cue ;)

I enjoy a good bar fuck. Sometimes a bar parking lot will do too.

In the past I tend to just stand up w the weight as my top end has always been strong. I can't remember ever missing a lift that made it to my knees. This time I purposefully forced my hips up and through. It felt like it also took some of my back out of it as I have a tendency to straight leg deads, now bar fucks I'll slick leg if their down w that. And although they sound similar their not.

Last post 1-24-12, wtf.

getting_hot_by_lillyleemodel-d4s0uyb.jpg

He's got a new log. It's stickied, Broseph.

Its funny how the stickied threads gets looked over so much. Just look at the s&c FAQ.

lol super fail. I don't even check the main page anymore, just go straight to my subscriptions and see whats new.

Back