A Proper English Breakfast

it's pretty good

although most muricans are probably pretty intimidated by the thought of eating blood anything

In the states it's sometimes found in rural areas.

I've had versions of it in Asia but I prefer the western version. I remember in Laos they just had chunks of cooked blood and when I asked for it, the locals were surprised that a foreign tourist would ask for it. It's honestly not my favorite.

I’d try it, never have before.

I’ve enjoyed tomatoes and mushrooms in an omelette. I eat beans with my huevos rancheros…

The black things are a sausage I think

Black things are blood sausage...good stuff.
I've only had the Portuguese version tbf.

Doesn't look to bad never had one before.
View attachment 1008371
Though I like tomatoes I wouldn't want them for breakfast though. And mushrooms.<DisgustingHHH>

Even beans breakfast sounds strange but I would try it.

BTW what's burnt looking food next to the eggs?
dbfaea33768a0f6c6d105b1e2959c3b123f5a5446dfd7366c8895910a42911ae_1.jpg

Doesn't look to bad never had one before.
View attachment 1008371
Though I like tomatoes I wouldn't want them for breakfast though. And mushrooms.<DisgustingHHH>

Even beans breakfast sounds strange but I would try it.

BTW what's burnt looking food next to the eggs?
I was raised in the US and subsequently moved to Australia, which has the full English as well. Very solid.

The baked beans are different, it's in tomato sauce w/ navy beans, not the super sweet baked beans you'd get in the US. Compliments the other foods quite, well, especially the toast and eggs.

Black pudding I tried a few months back for the first time. Best thing on the plate, but it's super unhealthy. The texture is crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside. It's more bread than blood, like a deep-fried stuffing.

Its not bad but damn dude, its heavy!

Too calorie dense, too much sodium from the curated meats, beans will make you bloated. This is something you eat on a cheat meal.

English Breakfast is good. Their beans aren't like ours. Our shit is too sweet for the morning.

Delicious, should be enjoyed with a pot of tea.
And HP sauce imo.

Baked beans in a burrito, holmes! <Neil01>
tbf they just were saying beans for breakfast

sweet baked beans are always a no go for me

@BAM those beans sound interesting i would eat them

In the states it's sometimes found in rural areas.

I've had versions of it in Asia but I prefer the western version. I remember in Laos they just had chunks of cooked blood and when I asked for it, the locals were surprised that a foreign tourist would ask for it. It's honestly not my favorite.

yea blood is pretty common in east Asia
round my parts it's pretty common up soups
it's not my favorite but I ate duck blood last night for dinner

it's not my favorite but it was served in a real thick oily Sichuan style spicy pepper corn sauce so it really was marked by the sauce flavor and just added texture

Minus the beans and it is a good bulking breakfast for lifters.

Back