A Proper English Breakfast

Doesn't look to bad never had one before.
View attachment 1008371
Though I like tomatoes I wouldn't want them for breakfast though. And mushrooms.<DisgustingHHH>

Even beans breakfast sounds strange but I would try it.

BTW what's burnt looking food next to the eggs?

Alan explains the layout towards the end of this...

I eat it once every few days, without the mushrooms. I also prefer toast over fried bread.

It's good stuff, hearty and carries you through most of the day.

Black Pudding is blood sausage with oats. I only started eating it quite recently. I don't have it on its own though, usually mix it with something.

Baked bean placement is important. Keep it away from everything else.

I haven't found an American meal that's any better.

Doesn't look to bad never had one before.
View attachment 1008371
Though I like tomatoes I wouldn't want them for breakfast though. And mushrooms.<DisgustingHHH>

Even beans breakfast sounds strange but I would try it.

BTW what's burnt looking food next to the eggs?

Tomatoes out, hash browns in and that's the perfect breakfast.

Bunch of fucking vampires in here.
<{hughesimpress}>

Its a great dish now and then - best when hungover. I'm not the biggest fan of beans but this is pretty much the only forum where I'll have them. I can see it dividing the crowd - lots of salt and calories for not that much food but it has its place, at the right time

I would definitely try it, but I like the spices of the Portuguese version of it.
No fillers.
BOvjgD1CcAAGNO0.jpg

Good time, but you ain't doing shit after if you eat it all. And beans with breakfast is probably the greatest thing the Brits ever done in a culinary sense.

If I ate beans in the morning I'd be shittin through a screen door by the afternoon lol.
Guess steer clear then, for your family's sake...

Heard of folks getting the farts from beans, but not really having to blow the bowl up. Though maybe that's what you need lol

Guess steer clear then, for your family's sake...

Heard of folks getting the farts from beans, but not really having to blow the bowl up. Though maybe that's what you need lol

I used to be able to eat any and everything but my stomach is an asshole as I have gotten older.
Been through many tests, and they can't figure it out.

Such is life lol.

I'd eat it for dinner but not breakfast. I'd be in a food coma after that.

Shits like what a breakfast would slowly morph into if no one had the balls to tell their wives to quit making that stupid shit and sucked dick in dark alley every evening.

Back