A rare pic from Conor vs Nate UFC 196

It was really cool to see McHale on Saturday. I had no idea he was a fan.

For a Celtics fan, that was a neat small thrill.

As far as McHale goes...if you thought Jon Jones had a long reach....

I've seen different numbers, but some have claimed his reach to be 96 inches.

Imagine getting jabbed by that.
What the fuck, I assumed this was a shoop, lol, that's a real dude.... Damn, how fucking tall is he?

To be fair,
145 to 170 would be three times his size if there were a 165 pound division
Umm yeah, gonna have to give ya a big old no on that one dude.

145 to 170 is 25 pounds, so unless Conor weighed about 57 pounds he would not be "3x" smaller, and that's without even mentioning height which would make this sound even more absurd.

Umm yeah, gonna have to give ya a big old no on that one dude.

145 to 170 is 25 pounds, so unless Conor weighed about 57 pounds he would not be "3x" smaller, and that's without even mentioning height which would make this sound even more absurd.
That's 3 wieght classes from 145.

Holy shit never realized just how tall McHale actually looks next to a normal person.

What the fuck, I assumed this was a shoop, lol, that's a real dude.... Damn, how fucking tall is he?

He’s tall as fuck, but I’m pretty sure that’s shopped to make him a bit bigger. He was 6’10 in his prime, and he’s shrunk a bit over time of course. Struve is 6’11 and doesn’t look that big in the octagon.

Holy shit never realized just how tall McHale actually looks next to a normal person.
Its crazy. You see a 5 man lineup on the court and the point guard looks small because hes next to guys that are 6"10 - 7"1. Jeremy Linn is like 6"3 or 6"4.

Yes it is.
If you move up 3 weight classes you go UP IN WIEGHT.
Wholly fuck dude, how are you not grasping this concept.

For Nate to be three times his size he would half to be about 17' tall and around 500 pounds. Not 3" and about 20 pounds.

This really shouldn't be so difficult for you to comprehend and it's really in your best interest to just stop responding at this point my friend.

Your spelling of "colourised" just gave me epilepsy.
Yeah british is a weird language. No idea why they try to talk american but always make the wrong sounds.

The word is color.
Pronounced "color."
It isn't that hard.

That would be fighting a guy 3 weight classes bigger.

3 times the size is 170 * 3 = 510.
Yes.
He was fighting at 145 and decided to fight Nate at 170 twice. That would be up 3 weight classes if there were a 165 division.

51c3d38204d53248d6cb4d8bc91883c45cf1cd576904c09d0c84757be50dc517.jpg

Back