Media A Viking Invasion is coming to the welterweight division. Marty's days are numbered

His little knuckle taps won't do shit to stiffer competition...there not guna just sit there and accept it like phillips did..

U can chill..this is guy is as much a killer as he is nordic..

Its too early to tell..Id favor perry, even with his girlfriend in his corner over this guy...perry has fought some elite guys and is always dangerous...plus hes not gunna be complacent in bad positions hea gunna keep fighting

Dangerous call out for a guy with less then 10 fights

perry is a bum..who are you kidding..he had trouble with mickey gall, of all people..he won the fight, but was also getting tagged...this guy will wreck perry. but yes, I want to see how he will do against better competition.

Tapology says he was born in Sweden. I must be missing something here. Is it that American thing of "I'm 1/3 Italian" or something? Guy was born in Sweden? He's Swedish.
You're a moron
He's not Swedish

His ancestors were sailing and ravaging europe, pure swedish genes

"They're virtually identical, Joe."

swedish%2Bbikini%2Bteam-746179.jpg
nFEgS.jpg

These are khamzat's bitches, on the real though chechen women are pure 10/10s they compete against swedish bitches

Swedes pretending that Khamzat in any way represents sweden has to be the cringiest shit I’ve seen in a while.

He easily beat the last viking he fought

I was the guy that picked Corey Anderson to ko walker. The amount that I got flamed on here was unreal lol. But I wasn’t pretending he was something he wasn’t before hand. Oh well.

I know what you mean.

I called it that Conor would dismantle Khabib very early on (early 2018). Got a lot of flack.

Then Conor hurled that dolley at that bus and Khabib curled up, cowered, and submitted faster than I've ever seen anyone do before. A one shot KO if I've ever seen one...

And I was vindicated

Excuuuuuse me? We are everything the Swedes wish they could be. Unless it's anything to do with music, sports, actors, autmobiles, crappy furniture, or burning americans inside of bear costumes.

Haha. They do have those things. Except winter sports

Hilarious how many fell for this flamebait. The TS is an "Arab Christian" most likeley a Maronite from a third world country with the aim of igniting bigoted flamewars. It's so painfully obvious, but the average sherdogger is so oblivious.

Let's proceed to entertain the bait just for the sake of it. The Vikings invaded the east and west. The majority of Swedish Vikings invaded and eventually settled around the Volga river, modern-day Russia, they're known as "The Rus Vikings" hence the source of the name Russia. So believe it or not many from Russia and the Caucasus are descendants of Swedish Vikings. Ironically your attempt to troll has some truth to it. Good effort TS, but a fail is a fail.

Good insight. Rare around here.

Actually met a Chechyan soldier once in eastern europe. Had fun.

Swedes pretending that Khamzat in any way represents sweden has to be the cringiest shit I’ve seen in a while.

If an immigrant that came to Sweden and received free apartment, money for food, help learning Swedish, free education, help getting work, etc.. If he DIDN'T want to represent Sweden, it would feel like a slap in the face.

Nothing makes me more happy than seeing an immigrant being proud of being Swedish.

They were
Dying in a battle was their priority
Straight on to Valhalla

Somehow I doubt this guy is a follower of odin. They also never claimed to kill for religion and simply killed for fun or riches. Not that it's much better, but at least they grew out of it ;)

Karolina “the Nubian princess” Kowalkiewicz

If an immigrant that came to Sweden and received free apartment, money for food, help learning Swedish, free education, help getting work, etc.. If he DIDN'T want to represent Sweden, it would feel like a slap in the face.

Nothing makes me more happy than seeing an immigrant being proud of being Swedish.
Good point.

Back