Media A Viking Invasion is coming to the welterweight division. Marty's days are numbered

I was the guy that picked Corey Anderson to ko walker. The amount that I got flamed on here was unreal lol. But I wasn’t pretending he was something he wasn’t before hand. Oh well.
Did you really pick Corey to win via KO?

<JagsKiddingMe>
He's from Chechnya ...
tenor.gif

Never knew a Swedish man could be such a badass.

Truly sad if you think that very bad trolling equals a joke. You must be witty and charming at parties.
It's not trolling, you're just a little slow

And LOL what a random equation you've made, I'm baffled.

It's not trolling, you're just a little slow

And LOL what a random equation you've made, I'm baffled.
I guess you are baffled by a lot of random things and experiences.
But thanks for your profound input.

Somehow I doubt this guy is a follower of odin. They also never claimed to kill for religion and simply killed for fun or riches. Not that it's much better, but at least they grew out of it ;)
You obviously are going by Hollywood as source
Read the sagas

Damn he even sounds like Khabib. Pretty sure Ali had a hand in him even saying stuff like "smesh this guy."
Is he Nordic, though? Heard he was from Chechnya or someplace

Damn he even sounds like Khabib. Pretty sure Ali had a hand in him even saying stuff like "smesh this guy."
Is he Nordic, though? Heard he was from Chechnya or someplace
Born in Chechnya and sought asylum (is that a term? Lol) in Sweden nearly 10 years ago (he was 16 or so)

Excuuuuuse me? We are everything the Swedes wish they could be. Unless it's anything to do with music, sports, actors, autmobiles, crappy furniture, or burning americans inside of bear costumes.
Yeah... We can't have that! But off course Norway will always be the better country. Just look at all the stupid unions they've tried to coerse us into..

"Maybe next month, I come back and smesh somebody"

"I like Donald Cerrone. I wanna smesh him"

"Give me top 15 fighter, I smesh them"

"I want to smesh Instagram fighters"

"I want to take money and smesh everybody"

========

Finally, a proper Nordic prospect in the UFC !

A man of few words, the outstanding Swedish prospect Khamzat Chimaev (حمزة شيماييف) is set on one thing and one thing only : smashing stuff. For those did not catch the last UFC card, Khamzat Chimaev completely dominated his opponent in an extremely impressive UFC debut.

This dude is not just a good fighter, this is a champion waiting to happen. The moment I saw him smesh his opponent, I knew I was watching something special. In the post fight interview, he let it be known that he is the future champion of the welterweight division, and yet took a MW fight and smesh the middleweight for the goddamned fun of it.

1000 years ago, dudes like Khamzat Chimaev invaded your country across viking ships and raided your village.

WAR Khamzat Abdulrahman Chimaev ! Marty's days are numbered, and I believe that Khamzat will do to him, what he he did to Tyrone Woodley.

swedish-flag-loopable-video-id524731956

Troll thread. Insisting on the Viking thing, yes writing his name in Arabic alphabet while Chechens use some modified Cyrillic.

IP ban.

You obviously are going by Hollywood as source
Read the sagas

Vikings didn't have their own literature so you kind of have to go by later writings or the writings of other civs. It seemed, based on actual evidence, they were mostly concerned with plunder and slaves.

Back