ACB 87 Mousah vs Whiteford /Nottingham, England

Back again, Did Gilpin win?

Yes. Impressive fighter. He had a sort of head-centric wrestling style. Choked out Adlan in the 3rd with a Ninja Choke.

Aliev throwing spinning kick to the legs ala Lorenz Larkin

Holy shit!

What an upset!:D:D:D

That RNC was sick.

Adam got punished for trying to scramble off a half-hearted butterfly sweep. Winner lept onto his back without any hooks and choked him out

Adam got punished for trying to scramble off a half-hearted butterfly sweep. Winner lept onto his back without any hooks and choked him out
I took like 30 seconds to grab a drink and come back to Winner holding his hands up and leaving the cage. Thanks for the pbp.

I had Winner as a favorite coming into this fight, didnt expect him to come back from that knockdown though.

Really? Winner is 36 years old and has been looking pretty abysmal in his latest fights + not fought for 2 years.

While Adam is on a ACB winning streak and a decent prospect. He was winning the fight pretty handidly until the finish.

Really? Winner is 36 years old and has been looking pretty abysmal in his latest fights + not fought for 2 years.

While Adam is on a ACB winning streak and a decent prospect. He was winning the fight pretty handidly until the finish.

Meh Aliev hasnt really defeated anyone noteworthy and this was his first fight in ACB (not counting Young Eagles).

Rob Emerson -- famed for participating in Gray Maynard's double-KO slam

gray-maynard_rob-emerson.gif~c200

first fight in ACB (not counting Young Eagles).

Considering that his defeat seemed to be becuase of an inexperienced decision maybe it was to early to leave the nest.

So Shamil has Boyka embroided on his shorts...

MOST COMPLETE FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!!!1

latest

Considering that his defeat seemed to be becuase of an inexperienced decision maybe it was to early to leave the nest.

I dont think so tbh, he was ready to step up and he didn't do that bad in this fight.

Emerson debuted in 2002 against Jens Pulver of all people.

The dude is suprisingly ancient.

Emerson 20-18 surprised Shamil doesnt try to go for the takedown.

Didn't recall that Emerson was such a proficient striker. I guess this is what he can do when he doesn't have to worry about grappling

Didn't recall that Emerson was such a proficient striker. I guess this is what he can do when he doesn't have to worry about grappling

I gotta say, many of these berkut fighters are talented but dont have good fight IQ. Shamil going for a brawl when he is losing is idiotic, he should go back to his roots and try to take him down.

I gotta say, many of these berkut fighters are talented but dont have good fight IQ. Shamil going for a brawl when he is losing is idiotic, he should go back to his roots and try to take him down.

I think this entire fight can be summerized as "Chechen man perplexed by circling"

Emerson running out of gass though

Btw. How much do you think does the begin of Ramadan affect the caucasian fighters?

29-28 Emerson, hope they dont give it to Shamil due to "ring control" which ACB judges sometimes do.

Back