Media Adam Yandiev just had a fight with Kharitonov

Incredible scene ! I tought it was a movie

You just made a generalised assumption that people of a certain race behave a certain (negative) way. That's literally the textbook definition of racism.

"Look I'm not a racist I just think all Chinese people smell funny"
And what race might that be?

And what race might that be?

i dunno dude, you're the one who made the generalisation about people of his "appearance"
why dont you let us know? is it arabs you hate? he looks middle eastern

i dunno dude, you're the one who made the generalisation about people of his "appearance"
why dont you let us know? is it arabs you hate? he looks middle eastern
He looks like someone from northern Africa. Morocco maybe. Hence my somewhat generalizing comment. That demographic is known for that kind of behaviour in Europe.

Look I may sound a little harsh but I've seen these type of guys do this kind of shit way to often. Calling me a racist is dumb because
you know nothing about me.
Ja he want rotzooi als dick vrij, hans nijman, peter smit en de rest van de blanke groep zijn eigenlijk heel lief.
Alleen die bruine poep moslims doen het.

Toch?

Grootste nederlandse criminelen waren allemaal zwartes toch?

Toch?

Stiekem racistje

I think I've read before that Yandiev is a scumbag / dodgy character. Wouldn't be surprised if the UFC just cuts him loose, he is suppsedly a can-crusher whos' taken part in some very sketchy 'fights' in the past, fixed being the word.

Actually it does, you guys expect things to be fair in real life when real life isn't fair. It's not a sporting event, this was an issue between 2 people over money and you guys are expecting them to have full training camp, a referee, a timer, a crowd, a venue, etc. It's a street fight. That's how it happens a lot. You guys are expecting sport rules in a street fight.
Commenting that someone is a douchebag piece of shit for doing what he did does not mean that there is an expectation that people are not sometimes douchebag pieces of shit.

So, no, it really doesn't.

PROTIP:

Kharitonov is one of Stipes worst matchups, and sleeps him 9 outta 10 times.
I wish it were so,but Stipe would take Sergei down,and wear him out

25 yrs old sergei would be a hell of fight tho

Remember the old thread "Sergei has massive fists"?, someone needs to dig that up as a tribute to him getting better soon.

There wasnt an intention to have a fight. This was an intention to assault a man on camera,a premeditated act,to WEASEL his way out of not paying money he owes. Scumbag move any way you internet tough guys wanna slice it.

Disagreements happen,and can turn to punches thrown. This was not what this was. This was a premeditated attack on very well liked fighter of the sport. A set up. No one should support this.

So deleting my posts going against the racists now??
And theirs are still active?

Fuck you mods

There wasnt an intention to have a fight. This was an intention to assault a man on camera,a premeditated act,to WEASEL his way out of not paying money he owes. Scumbag move any way you internet tough guys wanna slice it.

Disagreements happen,and can turn to punches thrown. This was not what this was. This was a premeditated attack on very well liked fighter of the sport. A set up. No one should support this.
I can support this statement.

Reactions: HHJ
I can support this statement.
My views were in neither support or to denounce the situation. I was just analyzing the situation and accepting stuff like this happens and there are no rules involved in these situations - a lot of people on this message board have a hard time understanding that this is how things go when it's not in a sport setting. This is how real fights can be in the street.

The way the police are responding to situation shows stuff like this happens a lot over there. Too calm in the demeaner dealing with the situation, like this is a daily thing for them to deal with.

That wasn't a sucker punch. When someone gets in your face the natural progression of things is to get punched. A sucker punch would have been if he ran up behind him and punched him without him knowing he was there at all.

He got into his face, confronted him, and punched him. He did what he was suppose to do.
That’s the definition of a sucker punch is to catch someone off guard that doesn’t know that they’re actually getting into a fight.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sucker--punch

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back