Adesanya references using Juju-Satanic African rituals and sacrificesss for success in career

Really? Where does Jesus say anything about changing the Bible (NT)and ways is OK?
He's dead so who cares, he's not in charge anymore. It's not even copyrighted or trademarked, anyone could change it and sell his own version, and guess what: it has always happened throughout history.

I hope Whittaker destroys him.

Black magic is a satanic and evil practice. Not on!

He's dead so who cares, he's not in charge anymore. It's not even copyrighted or trademarked, anyone could change it and sell his own version, and guess what: it has always happened throughout history.
Was he ever in charge? :D

If you know what you’re doing you can conjure up Merlin, he will give you punches of stone if you cut off the little toe of a cat that was born during a thunderstorm that came out of nowhere when a gremlin drank some blood under a bridge that is thirteen feet long. If it’s a Sunday. And you are a virgin.

So for all the believers out there, do the spirits keep track of when it is 3 am in every part of the world? Do they observe daylight savings time? Do they show up and just before they’re about to go all sacrificial they’re like “oh, damn it Cronus, you forget to change the clock, sorry, we’ll be back in an hour”

7:14 - 7:32

Adesanya: "Yea, theres a difference when you see what you want to see, I do it all the time. When you're up at 3AM, not rituals, I call it Juju. "

For those of you who have never heard about this. Some west African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Benin and Togo have Juju.
Juju is like witch craft and black magic where they go to these "juju priests" And you do rituals for him and he supposedly gives you success in whatever you're occupied with because he's "connected with the spiritual powers".

Some Examples of rituals might be but are not limited to:
-bringing him slaughtered animals
-bowing to him
-sexual acts
-self harm
-degradation
-giving him your blood
-giving him flesh or blood of new born
-covering yourself in mud,blood or other filth
-kissing his feet
-dances
-chants

Vice has a really good piece on Juju in Ghana which the internet scammers do frequently over there, check it out:

Here are some photos to show what these Juju priests look like and what a ritual or ceremony of theirs might look like:

View attachment 655003

View attachment 655005

View attachment 655007

View attachment 655009

This stuff is extremely prevalent in west African countries and he is Nigerian and did just basically admit to being involved in it so I don't think I'm reaching. Nigerians are very in tune with their culture.

I told my bro when he touched the whole cage during walkouts he did juju

I think you might be blowing this out of proportion.

This, and the best part is that TS knows he is. Lots of threads coming out lately, bashing Adesenya with all kinds of bullshit trying to turn sentiment against him, and as usual, the mods are letting this shit fly.

Is that what the Allstate guy used in Major League? I recall him calling it Jobu. <Lmaoo>

giphy.gif

Its very real.

They even cut the limbs off the albinos and sell them to witch doctors

Juju is grey, suggesting that it's all inherently dark is just ignorance

Please don’t compare satanism to traditional african spirituality. There’s no Satan in Yoruba spirituality....

"Juju" is colloquially just intended to mean "energy".

Whenever someone references it, they just mean bad or good energy they feel or try to put out into the universe. It's corny as fuck, but you're drawing a connection about a dude practicing Nigerian rituals who has lived in a westernized culture for most of his life. It's silly as fuck.

This must by why he is calling out the GOAT.

if someone was using a spiritual entity against you, what would ju do about it?

i dont really believe in this shit, but i cant shake this feeling.. there's just something unsettling about him and i dont think its has something to do with talent or skill
Yeah he's a strange dude. Not only does he come across as a gay, he's now doing black magic

Black magic? This thread is racist and I have reported you all.
God isn't real and magic doesn't work. No reason to bring race into this though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back