Media Adesanya says he's gonna walk Costa down and KO him

Everyone knows how he will fight. He got utterly exposed by Yoel.

Well... it did take the Anderson vs Maia fight for Silva to enter the matrix vs Forrest...

Didn't Forrest test for Xanax after the fight? I remember something about his team not being able to wake him up...

Kinda puts the whole matrix thing into question no ?

Not credible. He lost all walkdown credibility during Romero. Now he regrets it.

He's gonna walk down the dude who walked down Romero? LOL... okay.

HA, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "WALK HIM DOWN AND KO HIM" bruh lets be honest, you couldn't walk down and pop a balloon without circle 20 times and taking it to round 3

Izzy is going to embarrass Costa and people will still bitch about his performance.

Only way he does that is if Costa gasses like round 3 vs Romero

Maybe he borrowed some of Usman's cardio acai and won't gas

Costa is what all Sherdoggers wish they were

we must unite and put our energy together to allow our God to KO the last gender bender.

He'll probably win, as he hasn't lost a single round yet in the UFC to an orthodox fighter, but I dont see Costa backing up. I think he would welcome Izzy into the pocket, & even the clinch.

He said the same thing about KOing Romero... We seen how much he bitched out after receiving one hit.

Bitched out? He clearly won that fight.

Romero just shelled up and did nothing. If anything, they were equally respectful in that fight.

People don’t read , he said at a certain point , he is obviously talking about when costa gasses

I think Horse Meat Costa will punch Adesanya's head into another galaxy personally.

He will really impress me if he finishes Costa.

See now Israel fans are gonna have to deal with the sting of his cockiness when he loses. Just like us Chaos Crew

Didn't read. Didn't need to. I agree. 100%. Unless costa decides to wrestle just to flip the script, he is not out striking adesanya. It's not impossible to out strike adesanya. He's had some tough fights, but costa, imo, is not that guy. This match will be exciting but it's really just a formality. More curious to see what till, shabazyan and cannonier have to offer. Also Hermansson. Damn where tf is Rockhold when you need him. That would be interesting. I'd still pick israel though so...

Only way he walks him down is if he hurts Costa or makes it to the later rounds. I dont see how he keeps Costa off him though.

Talk big. "Kill or be killed"? Yeah right. If Costa doesn't push the action and force Izzy to fight we're in for another snoozefest.

I actually think Adesanya will win this one. But he probably means he knows he can't get stuck on the cage against a guy like Costa. I doubt he "walks down" Costa but I could see him staying withing the black lines and keeping the jab in Costas face

Costa is gonna be the next Hendricks, make no mistake, he's gonna end Issy, then either pop hot or simply shrink

Back