Media Adesanya says he's gonna walk Costa down and KO him

Everyone plans on KO'ing their opponent until they eat a shot or two.

giphy.gif

And this is just talk - he'll play it safe and there will be no walking down of Costa

Right at least Silva danced and pretended to be random fighters and do weird gestures
literally lol. Silva provided some entertainment, and Maia bless him was trying for the takedown.

Huh? What damage did he do? Izzy didn't have scratch when the fight was over. I even provided a pic. Please point to the damage

View attachment 764141
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/11139914/israel-adesanya-broken-feet-romero-ufc/
WHAT WHAT.
giphy.gif

Brain damage you fool.
Izzy did nothing, Romero was dancing after the fight. His leg kicks broke his own legs lol.
Come off it man, surely you can't be this delusional. Izzy lost the fight, he did it incredibly boringly as well.

"He's a joke...but he might KO the number 1 contender"

<JagsKiddingMe>
yeah. You can be a joke while also being really skilled lol.
He is a joke because even though he is a great striker, he is afraid to engage and to lead.
Costa is great, but he is tailor made for izzy.

That guy ran when he fought a 43yo Romero, and he'll run even more against Costa.

He talks too much for a guy who fought like a coward in his last fight

Bitched out? He clearly won that fight.

Romero just shelled up and did nothing. If anything, they were equally respectful in that fight.
he bitched out. come off it. he wasn't walking forward for 1 second. Romero 1,2,5.

Last edited:
Izzy's not ducking Costa and Costa is never in a boring fight, so this fight should deliver. I'm all good here.

styles make fights

Costa throws way more volume than Romero and thus has more openings for a counter striker to expose

This is why Adesanya isn't "walking down" an aggressive pressure fighter like Costa.

So.... A report saying that he might of, maybe, but not confirmed hurt his foot is all you got. Pathetic. You are reaching BADLY...

<{nope}>

As far delusions go you’re the one who is delusional. The Majority have called this fight in Adesanya’s favor

View attachment 764172
Izzy's stock crumbled like twin tower after that fight.

Embarrassing performance after all that trash talk and hype.
Should just rematch Alex Pereira to save his face tbh

That's Silva/Maia not Israel/Romero
No, even tho Silva made fool out of himself in that fight, he made an even bigger fool out of Maia in front of the whole world by showing he didn't belong in the same octagon with him. Silva wasn't scared of Maia at all, just toyed with him like a kid.

haven't read the previous 4 pages yet.

But...

After the tedious Romero/Adesanya non-fight where Adesanya was too timid to actually engage with Romero, this 'fighter' really doesn't have a leg to stand on. All talk, no show. If he was such an elite striker, he'd have taken it to Romero instead of doing essentially nothing all fight. sooner someone KO's Adesanya, the better AFAIC.

And yes Romero shoulda done a LOT MORE himself, clearly.

Literally 0% chance he does this.

That's Silva/Maia not Israel/Romero

At least Silva was clearly winning his fight lol and threw and landed more strikes than Isreal.

Izzy nearly lost to Romero by doing virtually nothing for 5 rounds, I think that’s a worse fight and certainly a worse performance.

This is the shit I like to hear! Izzy is a champ for a reason....Costa is a butterscotch god which I absolutely love watching right. Love this trash talk

Back