giphy.gif

Mascot:
rose-2.jpg

Fqe0tYQWYAED-xw.jpg:large

7334e19e8a94f820f106924c8f5b796d9ce6ce59f76379981139481810b3c2c1.jpg

F5XYMMwXoAAvQD1.jpg:large

FqpJlkXXgAEebdw.jpg:large

Theme:

Shhh don't spoil it for people who don't know!

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be disappointed at all if Edge doesn't appear at WrestleDream, but him in the promotion could be cool. Don't think it'll change the promotion either way

I don't think I'll be disappointed at all if Edge doesn't appear at WrestleDream, but him in the promotion could be cool. Don't think it'll change the promotion either way

I'm not an Edge guy at all. But AEW managed to make Christian one of my favorite parts of the show every week, so I hope if he does show up they make him interesting to me.

I'm actually more worried he's gonna hold back Christian and fuck his momentum up.

Yea I was never an Edge fan.
But the again I was never a Christian or Jarrett fan and I’m loving their current work.

Sooooo who knows.

I'm not an Edge guy at all. But AEW managed to make Christian one of my favorite parts of the show every week, so I hope if he does show up they make him interesting to me.

I'm actually more worried he's gonna hold back Christian and fuck his momentum up.
I loved the charisma they always have when on screen together. You can tell they're having fun and AEW is always a great place to capture that type of energy. I could see those two having the time of their lives being heels

Also is "blow up like the world trade" one of the worst aged lyrics of all time?

Also is "blow up like the world trade" one of the worst aged lyrics of all time?

Up there with R. Kelly marrying the teenager who made the song/album "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number" while executive producing said album.

Up there with R. Kelly marrying the teenager who made the song/album "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number" while executive producing said album.
I like how Andre 3000 sampled that into a song about banging cougars though

After posting that I realized I'm probably close in age to her and she's not actually a cougar to me, I actually have a child older than Nick Wayne <Lmaoo>

I'm aged out of cougars prowling for me. :(

giphy.gif
Sometimes it's a curse, not a blessing. Count yourself lucky

After posting that I realized I'm probably close in age to her and she's not actually a cougar to me, I actually have a child older than Nick Wayne <Lmaoo>

I'm aged out of cougars prowling for me. :(

giphy.gif
This popped me. But I’m glad our brains are still stuck in 18 year old mode lol

I agree with others that if they can make Edge fun again like they did with Christian then I may be on board. He was super boring outside of his Rumble return and it felt like they took away what made him interesting.

I do not want retreads of E&C vs the Hardys, give him all new feuds with people like Darby, Hangman, Omega, and others for his final run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back