• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CXIII : It's Wednesday , Where's the Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very curious about tonight’s big matchup-

My disdain for Punk vs my lack of respect for Big Tone. I’m genuinely curious as to where I land on this after tonight.
I'm 99% sure that I'll think punk is an asshole still.

This can really only make punk look bad.

Tony's an idiot for the first incident and press conference then bringing him back handing him a TV show. That doesn't change with any of this.

Inviting people to leave until it's time for what they really want to see.
You'd think it would make it so they get a viewership spike as people will now be taking about the countdown on social media

Make him world champion when he returns and watch viewership skyrocket.

You'd think it would make it so they get a viewership spike as people will now be taking about the countdown on social media

I'm sure it'll spike. And then it'll nosedive when it's over. Should have saved it for the last quarter.

I'm 99% sure that I'll think punk is an asshole still.

This can really only make punk look bad.

Tony's an idiot for the first incident and press conference then bringing him back handing him a TV show. That doesn't change with any of this.
Yeah same. Can’t see me coming off that take. Tony can still make himself look bad here, which wouldn’t surprise me.

I’ll give Tony a modicum of respect if he can scrape a decent angle out of the footage though.

I wonder if Rhea Ripley’s watching tonight?

Would like to see Penta with the International Title, Tony.

AEW is doing an eliminator match for a chance at a title shot on the show that's supposed to be all title matches. The entire point of these quarterly specials is titles being on the line.

face-palm-judge.gif

Yeah same. Can’t see me coming off that take. Tony can still make himself look bad here, which wouldn’t surprise me.
The best thing that can happen for Tony is Punk does it in WWE. That would make it all about Punk and not about Tony.

AEW is doing an eliminator match for a chance at a title shot on the show that's supposed to be all title matches. The entire point of these quarterly specials is titles being on the line.

face-palm-judge.gif

This show might not even draw 2500 at its current pace. And you can see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back