• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Locked AEW: For Jay Briscoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been over them for a bit now. It was cool watching them win but they fell flat the majority of their run. The gay shit gets old after a while.
I know it's not you saying that

FTR probably cried their way in to getting another run, so the Gunns will just be a transition to that.
I could definitely see that happening. People unsure if FTR will resign in April, let The Gunns heel it up for a bit, then FTR get the babyface pop when they win. Better than FTR beating The Acclaimed imo

I've been over them for a bit now. It was cool watching them win but they fell flat the majority of their run. The gay shit gets old after a while.
When do we have the conversation that Swerve carried their ass?!

@D.R.H. calls you the gayest member of PWD for a reason, Rex!

Yeah, but I aint just gay, I'm an alchemist, I'm a mystic, I'm part tiger, I'm jacked, I'm emotionally deep, I'm funny, I'm a meme master, Anna Jay mark. There is a lot to me, Azazel! The Acclaimed could learn a thing or three from me!

This probably won’t happen, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Max Caster venture off on his own.

Yeah, but I aint just gay, I'm an alchemist, I'm a mystic, I'm part tiger, I'm jacked, I'm emotionally deep, I'm funny, I'm a meme master, Anna Jay mark. There is a lot to me, Azazel! The Acclaimed could learn a thing or three from me!
This is true

@Sara ACKNOWLEDGE THEM!

NQq7Seo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back