• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

AEW: Forbidden Door 2023 6/25/23

I spent 5 grand of my wife's money this weekend for this shit, the least you can do is pay Big Tony your dues!
wow-wow-wow-wow.gif

And here I was calling myself a mark for spending $140 this week on AEW.

wow-wow-wow-wow.gif

And here I was calling myself a mark for spending $140 this week on AEW.
Travel and hotel was nearly $3K alone. And I mean, I include the Toronto aquarium and Blue Jays tickets in that 5g. A bottle of water at the arena was $7 too and it was humid as fuck there. I'm just happy I learned the train system because we originally were gonna take a taxi from the airport to our hotel and that woulda been over $100. I dont know how people can survive in that city!

And again, it was our 10 year anniversary and something we will never do again, so it was worth the money (we saved every penny the last three months for this). I asked if she would ever wanna travel again for a wrestling show and she said once was enough, unless they are in the area (which they never will be)

Last edited:
Travel and hotel was nearly $3K alone. And I mean, I include the Toronto aquarium and Blue Jays tickets in that 5g. A bottle of water at the arena was $7 too and it was humid as fuck there. I'm just happy I learned the train system because we originally were gonna take a taxi from the airport to our hotel and that woulda been over $100. I dont know how people can survive in that city!

And again, it was our 10 year anniversary and something we will never do again, so it was worth the money (we saved every penny the last three months for this). I asked if she would ever wanna travel again for a wrestling show and she said once was enough, unless they are in the area (which they never will be)
jim-carrey.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back