AEW Full Gear Discussion

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

aew-full-gear.webp

When: Sat., Nov. 19, 2022 7:00 PM/ 6:00c for pre-show
Where: Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Live on B/R PPV for US. Fitetv for international
Card:
Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF for the AEW World championship

• Chris Jericho (c) vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Sammy Guevara for the ROH World title

• Toni Storm (c) vs. Jamie Hayter for the AEW interim Women’s championship

• The Acclaimed (c) vs. Swerve in our Glory for the AEW Tag titles

• Death Triangle (c) vs. The Elite for the Trios championship

• Wardlow (c) vs. Samoa Joe vs. Powerhouse Hobbs for the TNT title

• Jade Cargill (c) vs. Nyla Rose for the TBS championship

• Saraya vs. Dr. Britt Baker

• Junge Boy vs. Luchasaurus in a Steel Cage match

• Sting & Darby Allin vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal

• Brian Cage vs. Ricky Starks in the semi-finals of the World Title Eliminator Tournament (Zero Hour)

• Eddie Kingston vs. Jun Akiyama (Zero Hour)

• Best Friends vs. The Factory (Zero Hour)

Mascots
92whz0vhuc0a1.png

b8XmRTX.gif

7gwl48lzpg0a1.gif

Theme

Please and thank you @D.R.H. @Kung Fu Kowboy @PRIDEWASBETTER @Oku
[/CENTER]

Predictions

Buy In

• Brian Cage vs. Ricky Starks - Starks. He's been getting a minor push, Cage is firmly ROH now.

• Eddie Kingston vs. Jun Akiyama - Torn on this. I presume Eddie as he is the AEW talent but I would be happy with Akiyama. He gets the win and Eddie will be happy just facing him

• Best Friends vs. The Factory - Who cares. Best Friends obviously

Main Card

• Sting & Darby Allin vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal - Sting/Darby obviously, protected as hell.

• Junge Boy vs. Luchasaurus in a Steel Cage match - Who gives a fuck. I plan on going for a bit fat shit and a wank during this one. (not at the same time)

• Saraya vs. Dr. Britt Baker - Saraya wins, or Britt win's if Reba interferes somehow.

• Jade Cargill (c) vs. Nyla Rose for the TBS championship - Cargill. This match has the potential to be a complete botchfest or an absolute banger. I fear the former and someone ends up getting hurt

• Wardlow (c) vs. Samoa Joe vs. Powerhouse Hobbs for the TNT title - Wardlow. I feel like 3 way matches the storyline is always holder wins against the odds

• Death Triangle (c) vs. The Elite for the Trios championship - Elite win. LB's and Pac move to tag titles and All Atlantic. I'm hoping House of Black return tonight to set up a feud against the Elite. There arent any other obvious feuds for the Elite to have if they win.

• The Acclaimed (c) vs. Swerve in our Glory for the AEW Tag titles - Acclaimed

• Toni Storm (c) vs. Jamie Hayter for the AEW interim Women’s championship - I want Hayter to win and then move onto a feud with Britt (although Britt losing to Saraya would kinda make that pointless). So I think Storm wins. The only way to feud Jamie and Britt would be if both win and thats not happening.

• Chris Jericho (c) vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Sammy Guevara for the ROH World title - If I didn't manage the earlier shit, I might try again now. I#m totally over this feud. I would go for a second wank but at my age busting one out twice in three hours is wildly optimistic

Jon Moxley (c) vs. MJF for the AEW World championship - Head says MJF, Heart says Mox. I feel like its still a bit too early for MJF to win with no obvious challenger should he do so.. Although Hangmans absence from this PPV makes me think MJF wins, and Hangman comes out to challenge.

First time seeing Kenny and it's against Death Triangle. That's so lucky!

Death Triangle should go over I think. Elite shouldn't be rewarded coming off a suspension. I know they're teasing Pac breaking away but have them win. HOB returns after the match then have them win the straps on Dynamite.

Back