Locked AEW LXXXVI: Road to Double or Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also
Wack 100 killed the thread wtf :eek:

I wish they made breadsticks stuffed with pizza toppings and cheese that i could dip at my leisure.

"Rush-style" has been added to the pWd lexicon.
images

We need something like this to for when this roster fucks up. SEND FOR RUSH

so how do my Sherfriends feel about the drama surrounding CM Punk's return lol

Meltzer and Alvarez are doubling down that Punk is not coming back if Ace Steel doesn't get to come in and work Collision in person and are now saying AEW is going to do episode one of Collision at Daily's Place instead of United Center if Punk doesn't want to show up.

If true, I actually understand AEW not doing United Center in that situation. Imagine a crowd of 15k people in Chicago expecting CM Punk to show up and it not happening. AEW would get shit on bad.

Also if true. AEW really needs to say fuck CM Punk if he fucks up a massive United Center show due to pouting and they have to run a 5k seat outdoor concert theater cause they can't book something else so soon. That shit will be a loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars in gate and they'll probably lose their deposit on the United Center.

But it's probably not true lol

Meltzer and Alvarez are doubling down that Punk is not coming back if Ace Steel doesn't get to come in and work Collision in person and are now saying AEW is going to do episode one of Collision at Daily's Place instead of United Center if Punk doesn't want to show up.

If true, I actually understand AEW not doing United Center in that situation. Imagine a crowd of 15k people in Chicago expecting CM Punk to show up and it not happening. AEW would get shit on bad.

Also if true. AEW really needs to say fuck CM Punk if he fucks up a massive United Center show due to pouting and they have to run a 5k seat outdoor concert theater cause they can't book something else so soon. That shit will be a loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars in gate and they'll probably lose their deposit on the United Center.

beyond-belief-jonathan-frakes.gif

url

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back