Locked AEW: The Darby Mic Drop

Darby?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

"CM Punk, you absolutely suck!"

Watched Dynamite and thought it was a fine show this week. Started strong, but there was quite the lull before the main event.

As for the aftermath I really hope they don't book Kenny to be an oblivious cretin who doesn't watch the show back. There's no ambiguity with angles like this.

I agree that I don't want to see this play out like that. I think the end goal is to have Kenny split from the Young Bucks, and they reform the Hung Bucks with Hangman. Let them feud with the Dark Order for a bit, since they are trio now since they have Stu. Kenny will go on a singles run, and I think eventually end up facing MJF for the title. The fate of that gets decided by if he wants to stay or go. If he wants out? F it, you are dropping it to MJF. If he stays and wins though, that doesn't make MJF look terrible.

the story is don manipulating Kenny to get him out of the elite/hangman.
Then Kenny figures it out
then happy time friends
Kenny loses to MJF down the line.

Only Hangman or another "AEW Made star" should beat MJF, Ricky Starks, Wardlow etc

After seeing JJ and Sting in AEW, I trust TK to give Goldberg a final retirement hurrah.

Brian Last stirring the pot

Yeah, Im more inclined to believe its bullshit given how serious Tony Kahn has treated other injuries and issues.
Kinda like punk and the z-pack shit

With the amount of injuries in AEW. I would not be surprised they would be making people work with injuries. They were super thin for top stars at that point.

I want to visit Toronto. How is the city?
I've never been. I'm not much of a night life guy, especially anymore, so once the sporting events are over, we will probably hit a restaurant and go back to he hotel. I do wonder if, since I'm staying right next to the arena, if the wrestlers are staying there as well.

I've never been. I'm not much of a night life guy, especially anymore, so once the sporting events are over, we will probably hit a restaurant and go back to he hotel. I do wonder if, since I'm staying right next to the arena, if the wrestlers are staying there as well.
i was gonna say go sit at the bar for a few hrs in the evening after the show,
but honestly u'd have better luck just watching for Chilis doordash comin thru the main lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back