AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

this new episode had some silly moments like homeboy getting drunk off zima. what kind of stupid ass bartender doesn't take a card first before opening a tab or ask for cash for each drink if the person doesn't open a tab.

this new episode had some silly moments like homeboy getting drunk off zima. what kind of stupid ass bartender doesn't take a card first before opening a tab or ask for cash for each drink if the person doesn't open a tab.
Agreed but I think they let that slide on purpose to show how much bliss Deke was in experiencing everything he's only heard of in legend.

So happy it's back. Dove Cameron's role seems really cool. Can't wait to find out more.

I miss Enoch. I like the new "Watcher" Noah but then they had to blow him up as well.

Deke's discovering 21st century luxuries was fun.

Agent Piper screwed up big time. She'll probably sacrifice herself in the future to redeem herself.

Somebody remind me again how did Zephyr One end up parked there near-ish to the lighthouse?

Yo-yo could have easily defeated them with her super-speed. Instead she went with hand-to-hand combat in real time. Smh. Glad to know super-speed PIS transverse between all shows regardless of comic book companies.

Awesome episode. They need to keep this show going.

This was the face I was making most of the episode.

GpseNnn.gif

@Dragonlordxxxxx do you know if there will be a season 6?

So pumped for Episode 100 seems like we getting several cameos.

Awesome episode. They need to keep this show going.

This was the face I was making most of the episode.

GpseNnn.gif

@Dragonlordxxxxx do you know if there will be a season 6?
Don't know yet but the showrunners are ready for season 5 to be the series finale if they won't be renewed.

http://tvline.com/2018/02/27/agents-of-shield-season-5-finale-series-finale-cancelled-or-renewed/

As the creative minds behind Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. get ready to fine-tune the Season 5 finale, steps are being taken to see that it also satisfies as a seriesfinale, should the ABC drama not get renewed.

“We are in process [of writing the finale],” co-showrunner Jed Whedon told TVLine on Saturday at the show’s Episode 100 celebration. Added co-showrunner Maurisa Tancharoen: “We know what it is.”

And what it is, Tancharoen said, could serve as “either” a season or series finale.

Whedon elaborated, “Yeah, we’re ready for if this is the end. We’re definitely going to make it rewarding either way.”

Don't know yet but the showrunners are ready for season 5 to be the series finale if they won't be renewed.

http://tvline.com/2018/02/27/agents-of-shield-season-5-finale-series-finale-cancelled-or-renewed/

As the creative minds behind Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. get ready to fine-tune the Season 5 finale, steps are being taken to see that it also satisfies as a seriesfinale, should the ABC drama not get renewed.

“We are in process [of writing the finale],” co-showrunner Jed Whedon told TVLine on Saturday at the show’s Episode 100 celebration. Added co-showrunner Maurisa Tancharoen: “We know what it is.”

And what it is, Tancharoen said, could serve as “either” a season or series finale.

Whedon elaborated, “Yeah, we’re ready for if this is the end. We’re definitely going to make it rewarding either way.”
<mma3>

Seriously though, sucks if they end it.

Yo-yo could have easily defeated them with her super-speed. Instead she went with hand-to-hand combat in real time. Smh. Glad to know super-speed PIS transverse between all shows regardless of comic book companies.
It's just way too overpowered to not be fill filled with PIS. At least yoyo is hamstrung bu needing to return to the same place. But I'm general super speed is just too powerful

Gonna need Disney to come through again on this one.

What I'm ok with is if they end it on their own terms.

10 Favorite Visual Moments

10 Favorite Fight Scenes

10 Favorite Dialogue Moments

10 Favorite Favorite Stunts

10 Favorite Favorite Gadgets

10 Favorite Romantic Moments

10 Favorite Death Scenes

Cast of SHIELD Rountable with Patton Oswalt Moderating

Women of SHIELD Roundtable with Patton Oswalt Moderating

it doesn't air here for two hours I still have to watch the new Atlanta episode and jessica jones episodes 3-13

it doesn't air here for two hours I still have to watch the new Atlanta episode and jessica jones episodes 3-13
3 episodes in Jessica Jones season 2 and I'm already bored.

3 episodes in Jessica Jones season 2 and I'm already bored.
it is definitely slow paced and she isn't a charismatic character. I might just finish this season and not watch the next one.

Atlanta is actually good this season every episode feels like a movie.

the agents of hydra reference at the beginning was nice

I wonder if they will actually kill off coulson.

Back