AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

the fuck man yoyo was almost suffocated by robot jemma she is having a rough time

agents of shield went inception with all the mind fuckery.

coulson and deathlok were training BJJ
1110349403lng7.jpg

and a fitzsimmons wedding. I can't even ZOMG

lol the fuck deke attended his parents wedding as an adult in the past aaaaaaah!!!! mindblown

Fitz-Simmons finally get their moment in the sun.

I am sad that a fear version of Ward didn't show up at the wedding.

Also hoped for a moment that Loki would be Son of Coul's final fear, even though they aren't in the same universe.

Didn't expect them to do a version of the Fault for the 100th. Coulson battled fan theories for his survival. Excited to see Deathlok back (for an ep) since he and Gravitonium (also back this season) are connected to the only big thread from Season 1 left hanging.

Last edited:
I'm kind of ready for this show to end. It's been a good run but I do not want a Supernatural zombie series going.

I'm kind of ready for this show to end. It's been a good run but I do not want a Supernatural zombie series going.
I think there are too many questions and possibilities raised this season to end it now. I think one more season and they can wrap it up properly.

I fucking hate how they put super speed characters into all these shows, then maim or kill them.

Really good episode. Made me paranoid as hell until the credits rolled. The lack of Ward is obviously bullshit. He’s been in every season and this was the perfect opportunity to have him make a cameo.

Still don’t know who squidhead (not Lash) was.

It was everything you could hope from a 100th episode. Call backs, resolutions, a fan favorite moment. Good job all around.

lol the fuck deke attended his parents wedding as an adult in the past aaaaaaah!!!! mindblown
Grandparents. Which also means more dots of the fractured future are lining up.

100th episode was a nice milestone episode with lots of callbacks from the past. I wish it had more cameo appearances of characters from the past and it would have been awesome to see Brett Dalton appear instead of just Squid Ward.

Happy for Fitz + Simmons. A wedding is most appropriate for a 100th episode.

They kept teasing Coulson's death in this episode and it worked as I was really unsure if Phil would make it out alive.

Great to see Deathlok again. His costume looks really nice.

I just realized throughout the future Kree arc, I forgot to make one joke about Kree Fitz. Smh.

<{hughesimpress}>

The wedding scene pushed the cringe to another level. I probably can't watch this series anymore.

Finally caught up after watching nine episodes in three days. Did not see Hale's hot daughter being even more of a psycho than her. Or having Yo-Yo mutilated as soon as they got back to Earth.

I'm glad they're back now. The Kree were suitably evil heels, but it was time. Being in corridors most of the time was probably due to the budget cuts.

For a show that's always been on the bubble, five years is a great run. Fox would have killed them off after the first year.

So many emotions in one episode. Plus the best stinger I’ve seen in a long time.

Hail Oenomaus

I have no idea how there isn't more action in this thread after that episode. It was one of the best of the series.

Good episode. The Fitz breakdown was a shocker. They did a great job with the smoke and mirrors, didn't really figure it all out until the big reveal.

Enjoyed Deke's awkward exchanges with his grandparents. The "be careful out there..." speech was so cringeworthy and funny. Glad he told Jemma in the end, which everybody will know by the next episode.

YoYo with robotic arms and super speed is going to be more of a bad-ass.

In the first scene, we see a random SHIELD agent in the background with Jemma. I immediately said to my family that the random guy is definitely going to die. Seconds later, he is killed by the astronaut.

Glad the whole rift thing is over and that Quake has her powers back.

Daisy's power-inhibitor implant and its tendrils. Eeeww.

Great to see Peter Mensah. Could he be the father of Kasius since the Confederacy and the Odium are involved.

Back