AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

Talk about pro

Talk about product placement!

You have to feel sorry for the US Marines. The Air Force are dominating the MCU. The Army has Captain America, one of the most beloved comic book heroes of all time. The Marines have Frank Castle. The Punisher...

Join the US Marine Corp! Become a psychologically scarred killing machine betrayed by your own nation! Watch your wife and kids murdered in front of your eyes! Spend the rest of your life in a never ending war you cannot hope to win, racking up a body count that would make most serial killers blush, while suffering agonising mental, physical and emotional damage!

Semper Fi!<Lmaoo><45>

Last edited:
I have missed the last three episodes.

Just got caught up. Loved the Thanos reference. Also, why would Kasius want Daisy when she isn't the Destroyer of Worlds?

You have to feel sorry for the US Marines. The Air Force are dominating the MCU. The Army has Captain America, one of the most beloved comic book heroes of all time. The Marines have Frank Castle. The Punisher...

Join the US Marine Corp! Become a psychologically scarred killing machine betrayed by your own nation! Watch your wife and kids murdered in front of your eyes! Spend the rest of your life in a never ending war you cannot hope to win, racking up a body count that would make most serial killer blush, while suffering agonising mental, physical and emotional damage!

Semper Fi!<Lmaoo><45>

Sounds about right.

Moon Knight - Marine
Maria Hill - Marine
Thunderbird - Marine

And despite that bullshit retcon, War Machine will always be a Marine to me.

Sounds about right.

Moon Knight - Marine
Maria Hill - Marine
Thunderbird - Marine

And despite that bullshit retcon, War Machine will always be a Marine to me.

I'd forgot about Thunderbird. In any case, The Gifted isn't an official part of the MCU. Still, good catch. There are rumours of a Moon Knight movie, but it's not been confirmed yet. I knew Hill served in the Military before she joined SHIELD, but I didn't know which branch.

Good episode. Geeked out when they mentioned Thanos and the Avengers. Glad to see an Infinity War crossover even if it's just very small. I hope we get to see people turning into ash in next week's episode or the episode after that.

Graviton, a.k.a. the Human Trash Compactor is fun. I noticed they buffed Talbot up even when he was wearing normal clothes. It would have been awesome to see Graviton against Thanos, the Black Order or the Outriders.

I think Graviton would win against a Gauntlet-less Thanos.

Lol at Deke leaving lemons on Daisy's bed.

The VFX was amazing. Love the exterior shots of the alien spaceship. Zephyr-1 blasting off to space was awesome.
Yo. If they end it with the Thanos thing that would be great. Who would your guesses be on who goes? Fitz and Simmons getting broken up would be tragic. But I can imagine Mack goes perhaps. Maybe even have Daisy about to be the destroyer of worlds and she goes as well.

Yo. If they end it with the Thanos thing that would be great. Who would your guesses be on who goes? Fitz and Simmons getting broken up would be tragic. But I can imagine Mack goes perhaps. Maybe even have Daisy about to be the destroyer of worlds and she goes as well.
If they're going to dust off off some AoS characters, it's likely going to be the expendable ones like Agent Piper or Agent Davis.

Agents-Of-SHIELD-Episode-14-Season-5-The-Devil-Complex-7.jpg

^ That was what I said a few weeks ago but since the events of Infinity War is delayed in AoS, I could see May, Deke and YoYo disappearing.

If they're going to dust off off some AoS characters, it's likely going to be the expendable ones like Agent Piper or Agent Davis.

Agents-Of-SHIELD-Episode-14-Season-5-The-Devil-Complex-7.jpg

Haha how lame would that be. I am sure those two will go but got to have at least one main dude go. But guess if they do get another season would have to pretty much not have that character in it at all. So you may be right.

Maybe Graviton gets dusted in the finally. Just about to wreak havoc and poof he dusts away.

13 episode season 6. I expect a late spring/summer series after avengers 4...

Last edited:
Update: May 14, 2018

It's Official: AGENTS OF SHIELD Renewed for Abbreviated Sixth Season at ABC

XnriVDP.jpg

ABC's Agents will reassemble. The network has handed out an abbreviated 13-episode sixth-season renewal to Marvel's Clark Gregg comic book drama to Agents of SHIELD. The series, which marked Marvel Television's first live-action scripted drama before the comic book powerhouse spread its wings to cable and streaming, had run 22 episodes a season for its first five runs and is nearing its endgame. A decision about a potential final season has not yet been determined for the perpetual bubble drama.

Last year at this time, the series from showrunners Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen negotiated a reduced licensing fee that helped secure a fifth-season pickup as ABC used the drama to establish a night of genre programming Friday. Taking over the time slot previously occupied by Marvel's since-canceled big-swing Imax play The Inhumans, SHIELD has averaged a 1.2 in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic and nearly 4 million total viewers with seven days of delayed viewing as the drama, co-starring Ming Na and Chloe Bennet, remains a strong DVR performer (up 100 percent and 167 percent, respectively).

Still, SHIELD remains an international draw for ABC, producers ABC Studios and Marvel Television. This season, the drama featured a tie-in with Avengers: Infinity War as the show remains a distant cousin to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Giving the series a short order helps to maintain the relationship between Disney and corporate sibling Marvel.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...newed-abbreviated-sixth-season-at-abc-1110788

Edit: Double post. Might as well put some celebratory gifs.

giphy.gif

shield13.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back