Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

They should be investigated, too! Let’s investigate them.

IF there is evidence of racism, then I’m all for punishment, dude.

I just want to know the whole truth before I make my judgement. Crazy idea, I know!

??? evidence of racism was presented to the judge yesterday. A bunch of racial slurs on social media and at the scene of the crime.

He ran for nearly 10 minutes. They overtook him and cut him off a number of times. At one point he was hit by the car of the guy recording hard enough to leave a dent, a palm print and some fibres. He had at one point ran through a ditch to try and lose them.

The set up a road block, with another car behind herding him into it, and got out brandishing the shotgun, moved around the front of the truck as Ahmaud ran around the far side from where Travis was initially standing.

At what point in your world is he allowed to stop running?

Ok, look man, you have got to stop infantilising black people.

Black people have agency, black people can make decisions and be accountable for them. Some of you on here talk about Arbery like he was a child, he had “no choice” but to run and attack someone with a gun.

Personally, if I was Arbery I would have called the police and cleared my name.

The last thing I would have done would be to attack an armed man.

You may argue that Arbery has the “moral high-ground” and “didn’t have to stop”, but what good is that when you are six foot under?

This is really terrible. I condemn this crime strongly.

To solve racism, murder and any other problem, I suggest the following steps:

1. blame Trump
2. call antifa
3. burn down black communities and some cities in the USA

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/8699...cial&utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=facebook.com

"Bryan told law enforcement officials that McMichael uttered "f****** n*****" after shooting Ahmaud Arbery three times with his Remington 870 shotgun and prior to police arriving on the scene.

Richard Dial, a special agent with GBI and the lead investigator in the case, was asked if there is evidence that McMichael has used the n-word at any other time and he responded, "Yes, sir, many times.""

Yikes! Looks like some WR posters were defending a racist. :rolleyes:

He should not have said that. It was the wrong thing to do.

You're all fucking crazy. How the fuck people can believe this scumbag was just some innocent jogger out for a run is utterly baffling.

They have video of him trespassing on private property, in an area that was subjected to multiple robberies. He had run afoul of the law several times before this incident, at least two of those instances also caught on video. Not only does he seem to enjoy breaking the law but he also has a history of acting aggressively when confronted for it. Even in the video where he got shot it is clear that he is escalating the situation by trying to attack an armed individual.

That being said, I don't agree with civilians trying to detain people. That should be left to the police. I'm sorry for this guy's family that they lost a loved one but you reap what you sow and Arbery was a criminal who's luck finally ran out. Trying to paint him as some tragic innocent victim is absurd and only serves to shift the blame so people can exploit an unfortunate situation for their own ends.

There were other people who entered the home under construction.
There was no evidence of Ahmaud stealing or damaging anything at the home
The owner never reported anything being stolen from Jan 1st to Feb 23rd.
The lawyer for the owner says Ahmaud may have been taking a drink of water, judging by where he went to while in the house

You are like other rightwingers, trying to smear this guy so that his death means nothing. People who have commited crimes do change. If his death is excusable then is it ok for people to kill the hundreds of thousands of people who have left prison ? In my college there is a re-training program for folks who have gotten out of prison, so that they can enter the work force and turn a new leaf. But people like you would excuse violence being unleashed on such ex-cons , just because they have a record.

Ok, look man, you have got to stop infantilising black people.

Black people have agency, black people can make decisions and be accountable for them. Some of you on here talk about Arbery like he was a child, he had “no choice” but to run and attack someone with a gun.

Personally, if I was Arbery I would have called the police and cleared my name.

The last thing I would have done would be to attack an armed man.

You may argue that Arbery has the “moral high-ground” and “didn’t have to stop”, but what good is that when you are six foot under?

if you think some armed men are going to kill you, you stand there and chat on the phone in front of them?

??? evidence of racism was presented to the judge yesterday. A bunch of racial slurs on social media and at the scene of the crime.

Has Travis given his side of the story yet?

Granted, it looks like a convincing story as of now, but we still need to hear everything.

Honestly, some of you on here just want to kill a man before a trial. Have some patience. Let’s get the whole story.

if you think some armed men are going to kill you, you stand there and chat on the phone in front of them?

Personally, I wouldn’t have handled the situation like Arbery did. I would have stopped, talked to them and called the police. At least attempt to negotiate my way out.

Granted, it looks like a convincing story as of now, but we still need to hear everything.

Honestly, some of you on here just want to kill a man before a trial. Have some patience. Let’s get the whole story.

??? like claim he got hacked and someone messaged racial slurs to people under his name?

Pretty sure the one killing a man without a trial was Travis. there is a video and everything. Prior transcripts of him wanting to kill N*****s. Witnesses saying he ran the man down and hit him with a truck, and screamed racial slurs at the corpse.

Why don't you just say it, buddeh?

I imagine that if they had wanted to kill him, they would have done so long before he was in striking distance.

I imagine that if they had wanted to kill him, they wouldn’t have called the police.

Personally, I wouldn’t have handled the situation like Arbery did. I would have stopped, talked to them and called the police. At least attempt to negotiate my way out.

would you stop for literally anyone to have a chat, no matter who they are? i doubt it.

??? like claim he got hacked and someone messaged racial slurs to people under his name?

Pretty sure the one killing a man without a trial was Travis. there is a video and everything. Prior transcripts of him wanting to kill N*****s. Witnesses saying he ran the man down and hit him with a truck, and screamed racial slurs at the corpse.

We live in a civilised society, (I think, lol).

We still need to hear the whole story.

would you stop for literally anyone to have a chat, no matter who they are? i doubt it.

he's not American, & to make things worse, he's anchored into his own stupidity as he treads the waters here on Sherdog.

he's not looking to learn, he's looking to tell people they're wrong for not aligning with his stupidity.

We live in a civilised society, (I think, lol).

We still need to hear to hear the whole story.

We did hear his side of the story. he posted it. He wants to kill N*****s.. And then he killed a black man. When he says that, i believe him.

a racist would believe that Arbery was the one who robbed the neighborhood because he was........?
Remember, Travis presumably saw Arbery (or at least a black men strongly resembling him) trespassing two weeks prior matching one of the video recordings we saw when he called 911.

It doesn't matter if he's ranting about blowing the heads off n------s, if Gregory says he initiated the pursuit without ascertaining this recognition (presumably based on matching race alone), and if Travis is sneering that he's a n------- over his dead body. Race was always a factor towards identification and suspicion of the potential neighborhood robber. The slurs are the first evidence shared to the public throughout this ordeal that demonstrate in any meaningful way that racism was.

I live with integrity.

If someone thinks that I committed a crime and I know for 100% that I didn’t, I would let them call the police, I would call the police, too. “Hey! Let’s call the police together!!”.

I would clear my name.

I wouldn’t run, because I'm not guilty of anything.

We did hear his side of the story. he posted it. He wants to kill N*****s.. And then he killed a black man. When he says that, i believe him.

He may well have done all of those things, he may well have a white hood in his wardrobe!

But, we still need to at least hear his side of the story.

I live with integrity.

If someone thinks that I committed a crime and I know for 100% that I didn’t, I would let them call the police, I would call the police, too. “Let’s call the police together!!”.

I would clear my name.

what makes you think that Arbery would believe they had honest intentions? given how they look, their fondness for racism, shotguns, and confederate flag stickers on their truck i wouldnt think they had honest intentions. It would look like a lynching. Which is exactly what happened.

Remember, Travis presumably saw Arbery (or at least a black men strongly resembling him) trespassing two weeks prior matching one of the video recordings we saw when he called 911.

It doesn't matter if he's ranting about blowing the heads off n------s, if Gregory says he initiated the pursuit without ascertaining this recognition (presumably based on matching race alone), and if Travis is sneering that he's a n------- over his dead body. Race was always a factor towards identification and suspicion of the potential neighborhood robber. The slurs are the first evidence shared to the public throughout this ordeal that demonstrate in any meaningful way that racism was.

Do you seriously think it doesn't matter? Cause if you do, I got news for you.

Back