Al Franken probably will have to resign...

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Al Franken's playboy writings. Didn't they involve sexbots taking the place of women in the future?

Not exactly the champion of women's rights he pretends to be. I love seeing these holier than though celebs and politicians having it all crash down on them

The truth is women like being man handled and liberal men haven't gotten the memo yet since their female counter parts have there balls in a vice.

Cringey, fallacious, and inaccurate. Triple threat.

Believing in science and supporting a woman's right to autonomy doesn't preclude being physical. And no woman likes being "man handled" against their will.

Yeah, the accusations aren't about the photo, but thanks for playing.

Oh, so it was the kiss in the skit Franken wrote that was equivalent to rape. Got it, chick with the purple hair.

Cringey, fallacious, and inaccurate. Triple threat.

Believing in science and supporting a woman's right to autonomy doesn't preclude being physical. And no woman likes being "man handled" against their will.

Your mind wandered to rape, I wonder why that is. Women willingly like getting rough fucked. You obviously wouldn't know this but it is rather marvelous.

Shes 44 and is still just as gorgeous. Shes half asian so that explains why shes barely aged. She is largely irrelevant though.

Maxim+s+Super+Bowl+Party+pZpIqr_n7ENx.jpg

The last thing a modest woman like this wants is for men to focus on her breasts.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Al Franken's playboy writings. Didn't they involve sexbots taking the place of women in the future?

Not exactly the champion of women's rights he pretends to be. I love seeing these holier than though celebs and politicians having it all crash down on them
I'm not familiar with that, but I won't judge him for that, just for the self-serving hypocrisy.

In 5th grade I pinched a girl's ass.

In high school I was hooking up with two chicks (lesbians) one of them wasn't into me at all (think her GF made her do it.) and I could tell, no effort from her....... but I still kept touching her pussy.
I told too many people, never happened again. Rookie move on my part.
once again proving my theory that there's no post so stupid someone won't like it

Women willingly like getting rough fucked. You obviously wouldn't know this but it is rather marvelous.

I am aware. There is nothing about one's political beliefs that precludes from being physical in bed. As I said, being smart doesn't mean you cannot be physical. It just means your smart.

The only logical inference is that you were saying that liberal men wouldn't take the opportunity to "man handle" without license to do so. Which I agree with: liberal men are less likely to barrel dick first into a woman, betting that they will be happy to receive them.

How are you not getting this?

In the photo it doesn't look like he's actually touching her, but whatever. He's got to go.

Guys like him & Eliot Spitzer who actually went hard at people in hearings are few and far between. It's a shame they had to mess it up.

I always liked him bringing his dry humor to congress and news network interviews.

I am aware. There is nothing about one's political beliefs that precludes from being physical in bed. As I said, being smart doesn't mean you cannot be physical. It just means your smart.

The only logical inference is that you were saying that liberal men wouldn't take the opportunity to "man handle" without license to do so. Which I agree with: liberal men are less likely to barrel dick first into a woman, betting that they will be happy to receive them.

It's something about the christian male dominance I think that makes conservatives more prone to act like pigs. They have always been taught that they are dominant and the woman should serve them. Liberal men seem to accept the idea that woman are equals.

In the photo it doesn't look like he's actually touching her, but whatever. He's got to go.

Guys like him & Eliot Spitzer who actually went hard at people in hearings are few and far between. It's a shame they had to mess it up.

I always liked him bringing his dry humor to congress and news network interviews.

He isn't going anywhere. He was a comedian when this happened and he didn't touch her in the photo.

No I'm saying it's because of the low testosterone. I'm also saying they (including you) wouldn't be alloted the opportunity to "barrel dick" into a woman which you have undeservingly bestowed onto yourself.

Because your argument hinges upon the concept of you getting laid.

ROFL

I'm not defending anything. You say the pics and gifs are proof. If there's documented proof where are the charges? Or maybe you're exaggerating? I don't know, but your insistence on posting about it in threads about other pervs is just plain intellectually dishonest.

To wit:

Have you looked at the Creepy Joe Biden pics and gifs? How is grabbing and kissing children like that in anyway normal? Creepy Joe should be facing far harsher criticism than he is.

Have you looked at the Creepy Joe Biden pics and gifs? How is grabbing and kissing children like that in anyway normal?

You reaching here bud. He looks like an affectionate grandfather in all of those photos and gifs. Nothing wrong in those, sorry

Leann Tweeden in a tweet said that he kissed and groped her against her will, with the photo in question.

Well we shall see. If he did then he should be held accountable. If this Moore guy hasn't quit the race with many more accusers and much worse accusations I don't see Franken going anywhere

Back