Aldo: "Im focused on MMA again. These two loses lit a new fire in me to go after the belt"

It's not just about having focus and wanting the belt, it's also about your physical capabilities deteriorating with age, while faster, stronger younger fighters are also vying for the title.

If Jeremey connects Aldo will go to sleep. I hope Jose mixes his striking up with takedowns and remains patient. You can't make a mistake against Jeremy or he will make you pay.

Aldo via UD imo

you're kidding right?
Stephens couldnt drop a blown up gassed bw in barao but he's expected to sleep Aldo?

{<jordan}

"These two loses"....?

That guy still in denial...

tenor.gif

I disagree.
Beating Conor was a good motivation for him.
Fighting Max was just one more fight. For his rematch, he was training for llamas.

I think that if COnor would have had the balls to rematch Aldo, Aldo would have been in a very different mindset than against Max.
Conor is such a pussy. Didn't have the balls to rematch the guy he flatlined in 13 secs. Aldo even said anywhere anytime for the rematch, but then someone ended up not wanting to take the fight. I forget who. Instead pussy Conor challenged the weakest UFC champion in RDA. Fought at WW twice. And then took the easiest fight in the UFC against Alvarez. I wish Conor had balls like you and I bro!. He could do so much better.

After Yair, I'd like to see Zabit vs Aldo. If Zabit wins, he should get the winner of Holloway-Ortega.

Last edited:
He's been saying the same thing every time.

"Oh the old Aldo is back!"

Max beats him 10/10 times. He ain't getting that belt back. He should move up and try at LW.

If Jeremey connects Aldo will go to sleep. I hope Jose mixes his striking up with takedowns and remains patient. You can't make a mistake against Jeremy or he will make you pay.

Aldo via UD imo
Aldo 5 years ago would beat Jeremy, by decision. At this point, he has slowed down and doesn't have the intensity of before. Jeremy on the other hand looks better than ever before. Because Aldo is slower he also tends to get into exchanges since he can't get out of range as fast as he used to. I see Jeremy overwhelming Aldo in those exchanges and stopping him.

You can swap the name Aldo in the thread title with any other fallen champ. Reality shows its extremely hard to rise back up to the top a second time, especially for a dominant champ. Is normal.

Aldo is one of my all time favorite fighters, but unless he returns to Kicking Aldo, I think it's time to retire.
He's become 1 dimensional. What ironically sad is his skill level is so high, he can beat most of the division on the strength of that 1 dimension...boxing (and footwork).

It's a shame how young the guy is....I mean the dudes only like 31 or 32.

Too many ring miles... :(

Conor is such a pussy. Didn't have the balls to rematch the guy he flatlined in 13 secs. Aldo even said anywhere anytime for the rematch, but then someone ended up not wanting to take the fight. I forget who. Instead pussy Conor challenged the weakest UFC champion in RDA. Fought at WW twice. And then took the easiest fight in the UFC against Alvarez. I wish Conor had balls like you and I bro!. He could do so much better.
Kid, if you want to talk, at least get your facts straight.

Aldo did not fight Conor (on short notice, while on vacation and NOT for the belt.
I know you are too stupid to understand that the above is not worth it for Aldo, because even if he was to beat Conor, he would not get his belt back.
Now Conor, after his humiliating loss to Nate said himself that a rematch with ALdo was next... what happened then? he REFUSED to fight Aldo and demanded a rematch with Nate.
So Aldo had to fight Frankie instead for the interim belt.... a belt put in place in order to force Conor to fight Aldo.
Then Conor fought at LW, forfeited his FW belt and took a year off... fought in boxing and forfeited his LW belt as well.

Conor only fights when there's everything to gain and not much to lose. And that is a fact!

If he wants to extend his career, he's going to need to use a lot more takedowns and take a more measured muay thai approach on the feet. He should model his game after RDA.

How many times have we heard this shit before? I think Stephens gets slept like he almost did against Emmett, but it's a dangerous fight.

Aldo was offered Conor before Conor was offered RDA and he said he was "hurt".

ill believe in aldo until the end

go get em

Translation: my boxing idea didnt work out

Back