Aldo on re-matching Conor

Such a shame Aldo never got rematch, but than again surprise considering Connie never did another fight at 145. Imagine Cain never getting rematch with JDS after that fluke KO. But sometimes things in UFC goes weird way

Or if Serra never rematched GSP.

Such a shame Aldo never got rematch, but than again surprise considering Connie never did another fight at 145. Imagine Cain never getting rematch with JDS after that fluke KO. But sometimes things in UFC goes weird way

JDS fluke ko?? LOL, cut the nonsense. That's as legit of a KO as it gets

Its nice to see they both buried the hatchet and show mutual respect.
Khabib could learn something from these 2 classy individuals.

Aldo is who people think Khabib is.
Its two different situations. Aldo might be different had he won,and it went a different way for him. He's basically saying "hey,well you got me"

Khabib aint gotta say that shit. Conor and Aldo it was just words until the fight. Conor/Khabib went way further.

JDS fluke ko?? LOL, cut the nonsense. That's as legit of a KO as it gets
Well it just depends on perspective i guess, when JDS got belt knocking Cain out , I couldn’t be happier for a guy, nobody had harder road to title than JDS, but when fights ends like that, especially when punch just lands so spot on behind ear, it leaves you with the feeling, that if they matched up again, no way something like that happens.

Well it just depends on perspective i guess, when JDS got belt knocking Cain out , I couldn’t be happier for a guy, nobody had harder road to title than JDS, but when fights ends like that, especially when punch just lands so spot on behind ear, it leaves you with the feeling, that if they matched up again, no way something like that happens.

They way you gotta look at it is you have a guy who's known for knocking guys out, not only that, he's know for knocking guys out in the first round. Most of JDS wins came by KO and early. That KO came cause Cain played Juniors game and stood right at range with him, right at the distance where JDS lands his power shots. In the rematches, rather than standing at range, he cut off the octagon and threatened with takedowns, and that gameplan worked way better.

Serra/GSP would more of a fluke cause Serra wasn't known for his hands, it was like his first TKO.

A man not wanting to avenge a loss that showed him getting KTFO and losing the belt?

Also a Conor Aldo rematch is revenge possibly and a bigger pay day and wont harm his record at BW. I see this as Aldo shook
So Aldo is shookin'? Not stirred?

3437.jpg

“No, I don’t see myself fighting Conor. Never, I think. I can even say that. It might happen tomorrow, but that’s not the path. I root for him today, I hope he recovers from the injury and fights again at the highest level and becomes champion again"

“I’m going after a fight for the belt, I want to build this career at bantamweight and make history this way. I’m happy that Sonnen and others are talking about this rematch, but I don’t see myself [fighting him].

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/8/...-closes-door-conor-mcgregor-rematch-never-ufc

Love Aldo but he hasn't been the same since that loss. He had the chance to use all the tools against Conor but chose to recklessly slug it out. That embarrassment did something to him.

What did it do to him? Facts please, not opinions

It's not something you can pinpoint but he's been battered by Holloway twice and Yar at BW. He just doesn't have it anymore and Khabib knows it too.

Conor got in his head, that fight was over weeks before the match.

Back