Alex Jones and the Alt-Right is starting to turn on trump.. The mental Gymnastics are amazing.

LMFAO...At least Alex Jones is against this syrian attack, so I get him some props for being consistent.

What's hilarious is that he is blaming trumps daughter and son in law, as enemies of the republic, hahahahaha.

I remember how much they loved Ivanka.

This is glorious.....

It's not mental gymnastics.

People are losing faith in Trump, because he is going against his "America first" platform.

People on the right are more in favor of the ideas and principles and not identity politics like the left.

Thank you for proving my earlier point, Democrats will defend their candidates no matter what. Every negative story with Clinton's name attached was just some GOP hit piece and no big deal. I rather keep my candidates honest than live in full on delusion 24/7

What a stretching of reality.

Knowing Benghazi was a complete horse shit investigation by the GOP doesn't mean you agree with Clinton on everything she has done. Lol

Let's also not forget the republicans conceded on Benghazi because their investigation was in fact horse shit. This is the reality you're conveniently missing. Funny

Says one of the loudest mouths bleating the Trump being owned by Putin idiocy. Looks like that fairy-tale has been put to rest, so now you have to lull yourself into thinking the nonsense above. I knew all along, and have stated here before, that there is a very real chance he will not live up to expectations, I've never been under any illusion about how things are in DC. I stated clearly, and everybody else I know that supported Trump holds the same conviction, that if he fails to live up to what he campaigned on, it's denouncement time.
Difference is, we actually do denounce this and put the dude on notice, unlike all the leftoids that just continued to slobber all over Obama's nutsack after each campaign promise was broken.
Anyway, you should be glad this happened, wasn't it one of the pillars of HRC's campaign?

Put him on notice, man.

Looks like he's not the messiah you wanted.

Oh, well.

Maybe don't prop up a dumbass for a messiah next time?

Just some thoughts.

Put him on notice, man.

Looks like he's not the messiah you wanted.

Oh, well.

Maybe don't prop up a dumbass for a messiah next time?

Just some thoughts.
LOL, who said I was looking for a messiah?
Who was your vote, HRC?

You obviously haven't been paying attention in regards to my stance on the whole election.

LOL, who said I was looking for a messiah?
Who was your vote, HRC?

You obviously haven't been paying attention in regards to my stance on the whole election.

Yup, you're right. I haven't been paying attention to you in particular. But I have been paying attention to the general flavor of Trump support that is well represented on this board. And the messiah vibes were present on multiple levels. Some thought he was the right guy to "get the job done", others thought he was an evil genius, and some even called him "daddy" and couldn't stop leaping for joy because there was going to be so much "winning".

All very cringe worthy considering it was obvious from the start that he was going to be a total failure.

I voted for HRC not because she was less corrupt than Trump but because she was more consistent than Trump, and that's about as good as it was going to get for 2016. You really have to buy into some bullshit to paint Clinton as less competent than Trump. That bullshit is usually manufactured outrage over x, y, and z, all of these cardinal sins that Clinton has as strikes against her.

Yawn.

Alex Jones still needs to explain how Mexicans are being bused into the US on trains....

Because republicans vehemently opposed those reasons.

Guy he campaigned on ending wars but ended up starting more and still being a mass murderer. That's the Executive's ownership not the Legislature. 3.... 2... 1.... Dissonance.

Guy he campaigned on ending wars but ended up starting more and still being a mass murderer. That's the Executive's ownership not the Legislature. 3.... 2... 1.... Dissonance.

Did Obama legitimately try to accomplish what he said, yet. Who opposed him? A republican controlled legislature.

Facts are not dissonance, even if they hurt your position.

Did Obama legitimately try to accomplish what he said, yet. Who opposed him? A republican controlled legislature.

Facts are not dissonance, even if they hurt your position.

So it's not Obama's fault because a legislature didn't block his warmongering. Yeah guy that's another level of dissonance.

Wait, wouldn't it be mental gymnastics if they blindly supported him through this and made excuses for his flip-flop? He's going against his campaign rhetoric and they're shitting on him for it.

The Zionists have co-opted parts of the alt-right, as they have the conservative movement for decades now. War for Israel and unlimited Muslim immigration to the west are on the agenda now.

So it's not Obama's fault because a legislature didn't block his warmongering. Yeah guy that's another level of dissonance.

I'm referring specifically to Obamas efforts to close Guantanamo. That is what you were talking about. That effort was blocked by a republican legislature.

People on the right are more in favor of the ideas and principles and not identity politics like the left.
LOL whut? Trump's campaign was literally completely built around identity politics.

Wait, wouldn't it be mental gymnastics if they blindly supported him through this and made excuses for his flip-flop? He's going against his campaign rhetoric and they're shitting on him for it.

Well to be fair during his campaign one thing that people called him out on was he took bullshitting to a whole other stratosphere but his constituents swore up and down he sweated ethics and integrity and was not someone who would tell people absolutely anything just to get what he wanted.

Does jones matter? He is batshit insane. It's like saying "fraggle rock disapproves. Kermit agrees"

Seems like Trump supporters will give him shit for when he's wrong while Hillary supporters would cheer her on no matter what.

Seems like Trump supporters will give him shit for when he's wrong while Hillary supporters would cheer her on no matter what.
LMFAO, unreal.

This guy flipped flopped like this on over a dozen issues during the campaign alone. All this serves to illuminate what the central issue this cult of identity is predicated on.

So Jared Kushner is really running the show? Last week it was Steve Bannon, then it was Rience Priebus, and before that Trump was a dictator. Do you guys seriously not recognize how often the accusations are completely contradictory?

hi there and well met, Notradumbass,

if you read RedState or Townhall, it's easy to understand why pundits on the right often claim that Mr. Bannon, or Mr. Trump's son in law, or Mr. Priebus, or Speaker Ryan, etc, are running the show...

...to do otherwise would mean that alot of the stumbles of Mr. Trump's opening days are actually his fault and his responsibility, and that would be verboten.

- IGIT

Back