Media Alex Pereira meets Tyson Fury

Who would win in an open weight MMA-fight?

• Total voters
I already accurately described Tyson Furys height in one of the many Joe Rogan height threads.

He is certainly between 6'6 and 6'8 possibly with bad posture. I saw him and deontay wilder and they were the same height. My father is 6'5 (or was he is old) and Wladimir klitschko is his height. They're all height frauds sadly. Seems like periera is likely a legitimate 6'4.
Pereira, jon Jones and ngannou are the only ones not lying about their height.

Here is Fury with 6'6 Wladimir Klitschko
1696917-35936820-2560-1440.jpg
wladimir-klitschko-tyson-fury-boxing_3381230.jpg
he shrunk since then

And I doubt Klitschko is actually 6'6 either. Probably 6'5. Majority of athletes are not as tall as their billed height
true. then there are the kevin garnetts and kevin durants whop refuse to be listed at 7 feet. must be a kevin thing

That's every week.

It's quite strange, especially considering that we're looking a photos and videos where things can get really distorted easily and are trying to distinguish between mere inches.
"its just mere inches" sounds like a line a guy would drop on a female

true. then there are the kevin garnetts and kevin durants whop refuse to be listed at 7 feet. must be a kevin thing
I wonder if those guys are actually even 7 foot or if they are just the only ones not exaggerating their height. Larry bird looked tall as fuck compared to magic and other 6'9 guys as well. Bill Russell was another one

There only seems to be a very small height difference, both probably have incorrect heights. Anyways why do I care, I'm much taller than both of them*

(put together*)

Street shoes with a suit has somehow become the norm. You'll see CEO's and shit doing it. The limit in my opinion is street clothes with a blazer. Not a full on suit and then freaking Nikes.
Agreed. Terrible trend.

Isn't he gypsy or something? Why you all expecting him to dress well?

Fury is 100% at least 6'7
Camera angles make Alex look closer to his height. Alex could be a tad over 6'4

You only have to look at the photo of Fury and Izzy, to know he is way more than 6'5, unless Izzy is 6'1? lol

Alex is about 6'4.5"

Fury is 6'7"

Other photos would show this more pronounced.

Back