• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alexia Grasso is such a giving champion

Not for nothing but it looks like some of you didn't bother to read through gio's excellent guide on using multimedia:

Not for nothing but it looks like some of you didn't bother to read through gio's excellent guide on using multimedia:

Also myself, Josh, Gio and others have proliferated "How To's" across a few areas. That fix specifically.

I stand by my post in the Plats.

<36>

I totally don't get the feet thing. It actually annoys me when they're thrust in my face.

She 100% has no clue that there are perverts out there jacking off to her feet. She would instantly projectile vomit upon hearing the news
You better believe she KNOWS it. She’s mentioned it. It started accidentally, but it’s calculated now.

Thirsty guys all over the internet..

1701182623845.gif

I don't know how people's brains work, like cmon a foot? I think women know it's dumb as fuck too and don't care.

I don't know how people's brains work, like cmon a foot? I think women know it's dumb as fuck too and don't care.
Not all people who like feet want to fuck and suck them. No one wants a chick with crusty feet. You ever have a chick riding you and she has some scaly feet or long toe nails that scratch your thighs? If she doesn’t take care of her feet she probably doesn’t take care of the rest of herself.

Back