Elections All but one Top Political Leader in the UK and Ireland are (part) South Asian or Black

I'm not keen on UK politics, but did they each win their elections fair and square?

If so I'm not seeing the issue.

Sure, not exactly representative of the traditional UK citizen but unless they somehow just snuck in there then what's the problem?
Sunak literally coup’d the government lol
No one wanted that little goblin

Demographically, they're not dying? The stats say otherwise. Spiritually, they're not already dead? They believe in nothing outside of materialism, so how am I wrong? Culturally, they're not rotten? What is their culture outside of just worshiping migrants/refugees/minorities?
Irish population is growing... so no.

So every last Irish person "believes in nothing but materialism" - tell that to those who still fervently believe in other things - like religion.... so no.

Irish culture, music, dance and other cultural traditions were just celebrated globally, and at home, as recently as St Patricks Day - a whole three days ago...... so no. There was a massive parade. I don't remember any of it being about minorities but that's because it wasn't.

Irish population is growing... so no.

The Irish population is growing... or Ireland's population is growing? Because those are two very different things. For the time being the Irish population is growing, but that'll stop soon due to low fertility and you'll eventually become a minority in your own country due to your political elite's support for mass immigration.

So every last Irish person "believes in nothing but materialism" - tell that to those who still fervently believe in other things - like religion.... so no.

I'm talking about the mainstream way of life in these two countries. Materialism is the norm and it's a result of being spiritually dead. Outliers are irrelevant.

Irish culture, music, dance and other cultural traditions were just celebrated globally, and at home, as recently as St Patricks Day - a whole three days ago...... so no.

Imagine thinking this proves me wrong. Pathetic.

I don't remember any of it being about minorities but that's because it wasn't.

Ireland's culture is increasingly about worshiping minorities, refugees & immigrants. You're either not paying attention or you're lying to yourself.

The Irish population is growing... or Ireland's population is growing? Because those are two very different things. For the time being the Irish population is growing, but that'll stop soon due to low fertility and you'll eventually become a minority in your own country due to your political elite's support for mass immigration.

I'm talking about the mainstream way of life in these two countries. Materialism is the norm and it's a result of being spiritually dead. Outliers are irrelevant.

Imagine thinking this proves me wrong. Pathetic.

Ireland's culture is increasingly about worshiping minorities, refugees & immigrants. You're either not paying attention or you're lying to yourself.
Or - you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about - that's the real issue here.

Ireland's culture is about Irelands heritage and traditions. Idiots on the internet don't get to define a nations culture based on their own stupid racist notions.

There was a lot of 'stupid' to unpack in your posts. You're really just adding to it now.

Or - you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about - that's the real issue here.

Ireland's culture is about Irelands heritage and traditions. Idiots on the internet don't get to define a nations culture based on their own stupid racist notions.

There was a lot of 'stupid' to unpack in your posts. You're really just adding to it now.

Okay great, but that doesn't prove anything I said wrong. Insults aren't a counter-argument, JSYK.

Okay great, but that doesn't prove anything I said wrong. Insults aren't a counter-argument, JSYK.
insults are great - they tell stupid racist dickheads how stupid they are.

you really think you proved a single fucking thing spouting that bullshit above - culture is about 'worshipping minorities' lol - get the fuck out of here.

insults are great - they tell stupid racist dickheads how stupid they are.

No, they merely prove you have no counter-argument.

culture is about 'worshipping minorities'

I said Ireland's and Britain's culture is increasingly about that, which it is. But it's the same across much of the West. If you don't see that, you're either not paying attention or you're just lying.

No, they merely prove you have no counter-argument.

I said Ireland's and Britain's culture is increasingly about that, which it is. But it's the same across much of the West. If you don't see that, you're either not paying attention or you're just lying.
Lol like anyone needs counter arguments to disprove you.

You just need to not be an idiot more or less.

Ireland is culturally dead despite its culture being globally celebrated three days ago. Wow.

You don't have any arguments lol. You just have your own racist stupidity.

Ireland is culturally dead despite its culture being globally celebrated three days ago. Wow.

There is no contradiction here. Some watered down festival people celebrate around the world despite having no Irish ancestry doesn't disprove that Ireland is culturally rotten today, as is every Western country. Engage brain.

There is no contradiction here. Some watered down festival people celebrate around the world despite having no Irish ancestry doesn't disprove that Ireland is culturally rotten today, as is every Western country. Engage brain.
Yes irish people don't have irish ancestors.

How do you even come up with something that stupid?

Yes irish people don't have irish ancestors.

How do you even come up with something that stupid?

Fuck you're dumb. It's obvious I meant people who have no Irish ancestry celebrating St. Paddy's Day around the world you dolt.

one less i guess

Leo Varadkar has announced he is stepping down as Taoiseach and Fine Gael leader.

Speaking at Leinster House, he said that being Taoiseach has been the most fulfilling time of his life, with Ireland becoming a more equal and modern place, including for women and LGBT people.

He said that he is resigning as Fine Gael leader now, and will remain as Taois

Fuck you're dumb. It's obvious I meant people who have no Irish ancestry celebrating St. Paddy's Day around the world you dolt.
So the irish in New York don't have Irish ancestors either lol

Fuck off you clown.

So the irish in New York don't have Irish ancestors either lol

Fuck off you clown.

I'm talking about all the people who have no Irish ancestry celebrating it around the world you mong, not that all the people who celebrate it have no Irish ancestry. You're so dumb, jesus fucking christ. lol

I'm talking about all the people who have no Irish ancestry celebrating it around the world you mong, not that all the people who celebrate it have no Irish ancestry. You're so dumb, jesus fucking christ. lol
So you admit Irish culture is celebrated and not dead.

Finally!

Well done. You're now slightly less retarded than you were ten minutes ago.

Also well done on admitting you're wrong.

There's hope for you yet lol.

So you admit Irish culture is celebrated and not dead.

Finally!

Well done. You're now slightly less retarded than you were ten minutes ago.

Also well done on admitting you're wrong.

There's hope for you yet lol.

<Dany07>

Still not getting it. lol

Back