All Title Boxing/ Title MMA questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I have a reply on page 3 regarding the title gel gloves. Why do you like em so much?

Hey Man,

Sorry to leave you hanging on that one. The "gel" in all of the Title Gel gear acts as a shock absorber. It pretty much lessnens the damage that you take on a daily basis from training with other gear. Its better on the wrists, its better for sparring, and the they just have an overall more natural feel than other gloves.

You're doing your company a decent favor. They should know you give a f***.

What's your honest opionion of the Title in-step shins?

Thanks man....

Much appreciated.

Which shin/instep guards are you referring to? We have probably 6-7 different designs with the Title name on them. If you can be a little more detailed on which ones you are looking at then I can definitely give you the scoop. Thanks.

Much appreciated.

Which shin/instep guards are you referring to? We have probably 6-7 different designs with the Title name on them. If you can be a little more detailed on which ones you are looking at then I can definitely give you the scoop. Thanks.

The pro-style with instep. Are these vinyl?

The pro-style with instep. Are these vinyl?

Yes they are vinyl. Overall they are a decent shin guard for the price. They are a little bulky for my liking but thats just because I need my shin guards to work for mma/grappling.

What are the Title bags filled with?
What bag or bags (any you sell) would you recommend for home use?

What are the Title bags filled with?
What bag or bags (any you sell) would you recommend for home use?

All of our bags are good for home use. The only thing that will matter is your means of hanging the bag. All of our Title Heavy Bags, Banana Bags, and Thau bags are filled with a composite cloth material that is stuffed into the bags with a hydraulic press. No sandbags popping on these bags!!!

whats up with the shipping? Title can only ship to the address on the credit card? I think that's BS I had placed an order and got lucky that my deliveryman left the package at the door and I didnt have to go to the shipping center to pick it up.

how long are the title mma DVDs also do they give good info. thanks for any help.

whats up with the shipping? Title can only ship to the address on the credit card? I think that's BS I had placed an order and got lucky that my deliveryman left the package at the door and I didnt have to go to the shipping center to pick it up.

Yes, unfortunately that is our credit card policy and its done to protect the credit card holder from identity theft, fraud, and so on. You can always add your shipping address to your credit card as a "authorized shipping address" and then we'd be more than happy to ship it there. We can also ship to your work address.

Thanks.

how long are the title mma DVDs also do they give good info. thanks for any help.

I think they all run 30-40 minutes and yes they have very helpful info. I actually bought the "Preparing for MMA" DVD and it had a lot of great insight.

It seems y'all mostly have only 12oz bag gloves? Have anything heavier? 14oz minimum 16oz being ideal. And sizing wise i def need help, its like every glove i guy the m or l fit great, put on a wrap and its almost impossible to fit my hand in the glove, so i go a size up and the gloves are HUGE and far too big. My fist is 8.75 in across the knuckle for a closed fist and im 6'0'' 185 lbs.

It seems y'all mostly have only 12oz bag gloves? Have anything heavier? 14oz minimum 16oz being ideal. And sizing wise i def need help, its like every glove i guy the m or l fit great, put on a wrap and its almost impossible to fit my hand in the glove, so i go a size up and the gloves are HUGE and far too big. My fist is 8.75 in across the knuckle for a closed fist and im 6'0'' 185 lbs.

You are about ten pound heavier than me and the same height. 14oz bag gloves would be ideal for you. Whats your price range?

Someone was asking about shin/instep guards.

I've been using these 2-3 times per week for 2-3 years now:

titlesports_2060_42299589

I have zero problems to report. They've served me very well. I'm 6'3", 210 lbs and I've been practicing Muay Thai and Sanshou with them. I recommend them to all my friends and training partners. At 20$ a pop, you really CAN'T go wrong!

Dear Title guy,

Here is my comment / question:

I've placed a handful of orders with Title. I like you guys a lot. I wear a Title MMA t-shirt to most of my training sessions, I always wear my Title-branded wraps and, when it comes the time to upgrade my headgear and gloves, I'd like to buy Title-branded gear for those, too! Your prices are right, your products are great, your site and products look classy and respectable (unlike most MMA stores / brands that look clich

Both Title and Ringside have very high international shipping prices. Compared to something like Budovideos.com (and I've had no problems with delivery from them) it is quite a difference for the same types of items and I have myself stayed away from quite a few purchases because the shipping costs made the deal unattractive.

Both Title and Ringside have very high international shipping prices. Compared to something like Budovideos.com (and I've had no problems with delivery from them) it is quite a difference for the same types of items and I have myself stayed away from quite a few purchases because the shipping costs made the deal unattractive.

At least they're not as bad as MMA Warehouse.

MMA Warehouse wanted to charge me 40$ to ground-ship a 15$ t-shirt to me. WTF???

BTW, this is just a general comment to TITLE:

If you start carrying brands like this . . .

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f16/what-you-guys-think-about-brand-will-accepted-mma-fans-1006511/

. . . I and all my training partners / friends will promptly stop buying from you and will immediately inform all of our contacts to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back