Am I the only one not interested in the main and co-main? UFC 277

I think the “cAsUaL” posts are lame… I get what he’s saying. I wouldn’t mind seeing those two fights as the first in a PPV, but it’s weak shoulders the UFC is putting on to carry the card IMO.

co main will be a banger. 2 good boxers with finishing power.

It's a decent card with some fights that are guaranteed fireworks. Why do people feel the need to make threads on cards they don't like?? lol no one cares what you like. Become a promoter and put on better cards for us or fuck off.
It’s literally... You know that NBA/NHL/NFL game of the week this week.. Well I’m not watching it.

These people are bizarre.

The worst part is where we pay any attention to these kind of clowns.

I'm watching it in a bar. It'll be on in the background but I'm not watching past the Perez fight with any interest.

Good women's MMA fights are like lottery wins. They do happen but not often.

Not the worst card but when you jack the ppv price up to 74.99 before taxes it makes you question the quality of what your paying for.

Thats why sane people choose which ppvs to buy, and which to watch "free"

It's bad enough that they don't have the biggest star in MMA history, the Notorious Conor McGregor, as the main event of this abysmal card.

But to add to that, the main event is a WMMA bout? And the Co-main event is a a bunch of manlets? <DisgustingHHH>

You don't want to see what female pros vs in shape males looks like... anyone who's been in an mma gym knows its not actually competitive. Nunes would be demolished by a 200 lb in shape male with 3 months of training. Literally it would look so horribly brutal it would get taken off youtube in 5 minutes.
Lol

Great event. Didn't let up after Dober and Alves.

Let's keep it positive and hope for more events like this. Big name or no name, we saw a dominant champion, a very respectful exchange and good sportsmanship between Moreno and Fig, more Anthony Smith violence, the Slavic slayer take down Lewis in short order, and more.

I missed pantoja versus Perez what happened?

I know Kim Couture was never a good pro female fighter. But no joke when I was 18 training with her at lions den scottsdale now fight ready I had to pretend to spar basically like fighting a kid... it was like slow notion rolling and I could tap her in seconds... I was 165 lbs... wrestled in highschool and boxed since i was a kid... had been training mma maybe 6 months? literally a joke... they brought in better women it was always the same ... just used to hope they didn't ever put me with a female in the pro team but rotations are what they are... some of the other guys were better at letting them practice techniques on them and using no strength at all.. Nunes is one of the strongest girls in mma history she probably can bench 160 pounds.... no in shape 200 lb man is close to that weak... literally being twice as strong as someone is almost impossible to overcome... even guys like skinny Gracie weren't that weak and that's when noone knew any useful technique

I don't care about nunez or pena and brandon guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T
It's funny Moreno/France was the fight I was most looking forward to all night, and both it and Nunes/Pena ended up being way better than the fights you mentioned in your op.

I don't care about nunez or pena and brandon guy with israel's manlet friend..Still wondering why the ufc keep puting wmma fights or 125lb "males" fights as main event.. I would only watch smith vs ankalaev and derrick lewis vs pavlovich. T

Has your mind changed after the event?? Both fights were very fun/exciting

Having a bunch of rematches between two fighters can be stale. But that fight was exciting as hell imo.

Back