Am I the only one who thinks Holloway is about to get the Ferguson threatment by Gaethje?

Fighters fight.

Max has a family to take care of, and this is probably the biggest fight they can make for him (and justin).

Alot of money these two are going to go home with.

lol. UFC 300 sucks still sorry. Max is going to get smashed worse than he did against Dustin. End of his chin. Raskic vs jiri? Raskic will win a boring dec. same with Leon (fucking Leon. I can't believe he's on that card). Jim miller Bobby green is kind of cool. But that's it. Oh that's right! The zhang fight! Can't wait.

Max is the better striker and better grappler than gaethe IMO … and he’s definitely more durable ….

He’ll be fine

Who knows...I think Holloway is a better boxer than Gaethje.

But it'll come down the gaycheese's leg kicks tho.
I think so too but I also think Fiziev is a better boxer (striker in general) than Max, and he is a seasoned LW on top of that. And we all saw what happened to him vs Gaethje. Justin is so powerful and overwhelming he seems to knock skills, reaction speed and stamina out with every hit he makes..

Last edited:
Is this 3 rounds ? Or because it’s for that bullshit fake title is it 5 ?

If Max is getting beat like Tony I hope they throw in the towel. That was brutal to watch and to listen to.

I'll go with the underdog and say Max finishes Gaethje in the 5th in one epic battle

With losses to Volkanovski and Poirier I believe Max has an uphill battle, Gaethje has too much power. Though I will never forget the beating Max put on Ortega so I cannot rule him out completely. I'd say Max has a 3.5% chance of beating Gaethje.

The only one? I think almost the entire forum agrees.

Poirier had knocked out Gaethje and Alvarez before beating Holloway, why are people using that fight to assume this is a mismatch?

I think Gaethje will fuck him up but I could also see max finishing Gaethje. Justin doesn’t exactly have a granite chin. I’m about 70% sure Gaethje fucks him up.

He got repeatedly hurt by Zombie.

He's finally going to sleep.

Max gonna get wailed on. He'll probably get finished by Ref stoppage.

Back