AMC's PREACHER (Season 4 Trailer)

Thought Ep4 was pretty average.

Season is beginning to drag. 4 episodes into a 10 episode season and not much plot advancement has happened. Every episode feels like set-up.

Thought Ep4 was pretty average.

Season is beginning to drag. 4 episodes into a 10 episode season and not much plot advancement has happened. Every episode feels like set-up.
So like every other season?

I'm really liking this season.

Enjoying this much more than season 2. Love the casting of Jodie; the scene where...

Jodie picks up the rear of the truck one handed and nearly drops it on Jessie's head was awesome:cool:

Good to see Herr Starr back as well. Along with Jodie he's joint MVP so far.

Still pissed off they made Cass into such a pussy:mad: He should be rag-dolling people one-handed every time he fights.
the Starr origin episode was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen and was the best episode of the series so far. His casual way he pulled off all the antics during the grail recruitment made the episode. Wanking it during the hand to hand portion was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television. My wife literally came out of the bedroom wondering what the hell was going on that actually got that much of an emotional reaction from me.

the Starr origin episode was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen and was the best episode of the series so far. His casual way he pulled off all the antics during the grail recruitment made the episode. Wanking it during the hand to hand portion was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television. My wife literally came out of the bedroom wondering what the hell was going on that actually got that much of an emotional reaction from me.

"What are you doing?!"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm self-consumating"<Lmaoo><45>

Caught the first three episodes of this season. I'm digging it. Love Angelville, and the cast for the family is pretty damn good. Jodi isn't what I would've originally imagined, but the portrayal grew on me. Grandma is awesome. Good start to the season.

I gotta say though, the Cassidy/sun shit is annoying me now. I was fine with umbrellas and not fully covering him up, but for fuck's sake don't treat the audience like idiots, and show a close up of his bare hands resting on his chest in daylight, while he's covering his face from the sun with an umbrella hat. How are you directing that shit, and think it's cool to show his hands fully exposed that close up, where it's obvious the sun isn't doing jack shit to his skin? If they're not even gonna try, they should just drop it, and come up with some bullshit plot that eliminates that part of his vampirism.

Loved the first two seasons, love the third one so far!

Nice to see the Saint again as well as the devil.

I'm really happy the devil is still alive since apparently in the comics he gets killed by the saint immediately? I guess when the saint gets his guns back, he will still kill him tho :( But looks like first he has to go back to earth. Can't wait for genesis vs saint vs god/dog vs devil. And then there is his assistant angel of death in the mix as well.

The coffin, Allfather, John Wayne and les enfants du sang all in one episode.

Good fan service.

Liked the episode......things starting to move along, finally.

Last edited:
Slower episode, but still enjoyable........seems everything is about to come together in the next few episodes.

Hitler vs The Saint next week!

Caught the first three episodes of this season. I'm digging it. Love Angelville, and the cast for the family is pretty damn good. Jodi isn't what I would've originally imagined, but the portrayal grew on me. Grandma is awesome. Good start to the season.

I gotta say though, the Cassidy/sun shit is annoying me now. I was fine with umbrellas and not fully covering him up, but for fuck's sake don't treat the audience like idiots, and show a close up of his bare hands resting on his chest in daylight, while he's covering his face from the sun with an umbrella hat. How are you directing that shit, and think it's cool to show his hands fully exposed that close up, where it's obvious the sun isn't doing jack shit to his skin? If they're not even gonna try, they should just drop it, and come up with some bullshit plot that eliminates that part of his vampirism.

What's pissing me off is how weak he is. Cassidy is supposed to have superhuman strength; in the pilot episode he's seen pulling a cow into a crater to feed on. And that's after he fell thousands of feet from a plane. His guts were all over the ground, but he was still strong enough to pull the cow with one hand.

But since then he's portrayed as no stronger than a normal man. He regularly gets his arse kicked by humans. His only powers are immortality and fast healing.

What's pissing me off is how weak he is. Cassidy is supposed to have superhuman strength; in the pilot episode he's seen pulling a cow into a crater to feed on. And that's after he fell thousands of feet from a plane. His guts were all over the ground, but he was still strong enough to pull the cow with one hand.

But since then he's portrayed as no stronger than a normal man. He regularly gets his arse kicked by humans. His only powers are immortality and fast healing.

Have you seen this weeks episode?

Yeah, they are really blueballing Cassidy for some reason. I casually watch this show so I'm not that triggered by shitty directing. However, every time someone kicks the shit out of Cassidy I scratch my head thinking back to the first episode where he kills the fuck out of bunch of vampire slayers in a plane. I just don't understand...

Another solid episode.

Is there 10 or 13 episodes this season?

Casting this season has been excellent......Eccarius, Allfather, Jody, TC and Gran'ma have all been very good. Shame they are all likely to be one season only.

Hilter working in a Subway style deli was hilarious.

Has anyone seen that type of mustache in real life?

That vampire Cassidy is with is evil as Hell.

That scene in the car with the lady who just turned was really good.

Best season so far. The camp is awesome.
I thought the first two season were shit and pretty much gave up on the show I really don't see how the ppl making the show could screw it up so much. It's a pretty basic cross country road trip type story in the comics and yet they are stuck draging the plot out in the same cities the first two seasons and this whole season in going to be Angelville/New Orleans. I really don't see why they couldn't make it like the comics especially now that they decided to say fuck it with playing it safe so not to offend anybody. The only thing I like about this season is Starr, Jody, and T.C. other then that Jesse is still too much of a bitch, Tulip is just annoying, and Cassidy isn't an asshole like he should be. I'm still enjoying this season more then the first two but still don't like this adaptation over all.

I thought the first two season were shit and pretty much gave up on the show I really don't see how the ppl making the show could screw it up so much. It's a pretty basic cross country road trip type story in the comics and yet they are stuck draging the plot out in the same cities the first two seasons and this whole season in going to be Angelville/New Orleans. I really don't see why they couldn't make it like the comics especially now that they decided to say fuck it with playing it safe so not to offend anybody. The only thing I like about this season is Starr, Jody, and T.C. other then that Jesse is still too much of a bitch, Tulip is just annoying, and Cassidy isn't an asshole like he should be. I'm still enjoying this season more then the first two but still don't like this adaptation over all.

I've never read this particular comic so I'm not affected by the changes, but I know that pain.

Back