• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

AMC's PREACHER (Season 4 Trailer)

Just finished season 3. It started slow for me but picked up steam as the season went. Pretty happy with it overall, though there should have been a lot more of Eugene, Hitler, and the cowboy. Satan was fun. Can't say I cared much for Preacher's granny and her henchmen. All Father was straight out of Monty Python's Meaning of Life.

just recently caught up myself.
was an entertaining season, glad i jumped back on this show after dropping it towards the end of last season.

Can't say I cared much for Preacher's granny and her henchmen.

Really? I thought all 3 of them were excellent. Really extended them from the original material and made them more well rounded characters.

Considering they made up a large part of the season, I can’t see how you could like the season but not those characters.

I thought the first two season were shit and pretty much gave up on the show I really don't see how the ppl making the show could screw it up so much. It's a pretty basic cross country road trip type story in the comics and yet they are stuck draging the plot out in the same cities the first two seasons and this whole season in going to be Angelville/New Orleans. I really don't see why they couldn't make it like the comics especially now that they decided to say fuck it with playing it safe so not to offend anybody. The only thing I like about this season is Starr, Jody, and T.C. other then that Jesse is still too much of a bitch, Tulip is just annoying, and Cassidy isn't an asshole like he should be. I'm still enjoying this season more then the first two but still don't like this adaptation over all.
Based on this, it seems like skipping it was a good choice. I really like the comic, and I had enough of a comic I like getting shit on with TWD.

Really? I thought all 3 of them were excellent. Really extended them from the original material and made them more well rounded characters.

Considering they made up a large part of the season, I can’t see how you could like the season but not those characters.

The T.C. guy was actually pretty entertaining, but I wasn't interested in that arc of the story. And yeah, I didn't like the season much until Starr showed up. Tulip was annoying with all this curse stuff. Eugene was wasted. Easily my least favorite season, but still fun to watch and it ended on a high note.

Has been renewed for a 4th season......good stuff.

Season 4 going to be the last......:(.

Noooo. I don't know the comics but I felt like there was more to see. Guess this will be an epic battle against the grail with the Saint of killers coming back as the x factor.

Update: July 20, 2019

Comic-Con Trailer for PREACHER Season 4 Gives an Extended Look at the Final Season

At least got some weird action.

I think I kinda put this show on hold in the middle of the second season because it got boring.. does any of you guys watch it up to date is it worth it ?

The final season starts tonight.

S4 has been god awful thus far. Really disappointing after an excellent S3.

Might pack it in, even with only 6 episodes left.

It's done, and I really enjoyed it.

That's all I really have to say.

It's done, and I really enjoyed it.

That's all I really have to say.

Yeas S4 really picked up, though it was a little fan servicing. More little nods to the comics in S4 than the rest of the series combined.

Would give the whole show a 7/10. Little disappointing but enough in it that it wasn't a disaster or anything. Still surprised with the direction they took it, but it grew on me.

Back