American confidence vs non American confidence

Non juste bringing to your attention that when it comes to bravado, cockiness, arrogance, etc. within North America just across the border, Canadians are notorious for being the exact opposite of that.
I know, I live in Canada.

There are dozens of countries in the American continents, when I say Americans I mean United States, and I obviously dont mean all Americans, or even most Americans. I'm talking about a certain attitude, and you don't necessarily have to be American to posses it. Obviously Conor is not American, but he's obviously well familiar with American pop culture.

I’m going to make a theory about confidence.

what? Half my examples don’t fit my theory? Ok well, you know, all of Europe really is just part of America . Everyone knows that

Hate to generalize and it's a small sample, but Irish fighters seem extraordinarily cocky. Probably the Conor effect.
Yeh rumour has it in Ireland they all walk like Conor with the exaggerated swinging of the arms. Just how they normally walk there.

xgiaDLO.gif

Conor is so insecure about his height <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
theres money for that. hes got plenty, so, i highly doubt it

im so confused. americans, including europeans, but fedor. a russian (where most of the population lives in europe) doesnt count? dafuq??

But the glorification of gangster culture, profanity, ignorance, sexism, violence, theft, and disdain for authority is a bad aspect and is an ugly stain on their culture.
I guess you never heard of Jesse James, Al Capone, John Dillinger, Bonny and Clyde, you know, who were romanticized by white america

I guess you never heard of Jesse James, Al Capone, John Dillinger, Bonny and Clyde, you know, who were romanticized by white america

Jesse James is an ancestor of one of my best family friends.

Sorry to interrupt. Back to Sherdoggin'.

Me: "men are generally taller than women"

You: "nooooo, my aunt Rose is taller than my uncle Mike so you're wrong"
But he's right. Canadians are different. Don't include Canada. I know you are reading all the posts so you must have ignored mine. I already addressed this.

There are good aspects of black culture, and there are bad aspects.

Yes there have been a ton of great black musicians and that's part of the richness of their culture.

But the glorification of gangster culture, profanity, ignorance, sexism, violence, theft, and disdain for authority is a bad aspect and is an ugly stain on their culture. Black people should look to get rid of it more than anyone else, it is part of what keeps them in a perpetual state of misery and victimhood.

You are not smart enough to tell people what to do. You are slightly bright, and sort of a pseudo-intellectual clown.

Agree 100% but don't know if it's necessarily 'American'/Western, I think it's more fake and real. Or confidence that depends on something outside you, as opposed to confidence that comes from within. For example, very good looking people act confident because they know they're good looking, but when their looks disappear, like from old age or injury, all their confidence disappears too. To me you are not confident, you just act the part, like a kid that feels brave when their parent is there but is a coward by themselves.

Real confidence is if you lost your good looks or money, etc, and it didn't affect your sense of self worth. You probably see the pattern in America, because western culture values external things so much, over everything else, just my two cents

That's what I said. You think black sports/entertainment culture has ruined america and maybe the uk because white people are imitating it. It may be a surprise to you but white americans have been imitating black culture, especially music, for well over a century if not much longer.
You are misinterpreting kid rock bro

There's confident people all around the world.

Most brits are confident because of the former empire.

Thats why they trash countries when they go on holiday and cause trouble.

Most recently Till and Harry Maguire

No, they do it mostly because they are drunks without proper manners.
I personally handed 4 such animals to the cops.

Back