American woman complains about dating in japan

She has no tentacles or looks like a teen cartoon..'
of course the japs dont wanna fuck her

Well she could at least try to adapt to the local culture and test a bit of fish or crustacean butt sex.
But no. No effort whatsoever.

She isn't a 5 given the average weight of women these days and the abundance of facial tattoos
Dude, the average American woman is 169 lbs and 5'4

That's a BMI of 29 which is bordering on obese.

Considerng that is what the average American woman is nowadays makes me think that all you need to be considered at least a 5 in the US is by not being fat

Japan is a very closed and xenophobic society, I lived there for 4 years. The western women had it tough. They are seen as too aggressive and rude by Japanese men. On the other hand western men loved the family oriented Japanese girls. It worked out for me well.

Not that I wished it otherwise. For the most part, I was happy for them. These men wouldn’t have been able to score a date at home if they’d been a calender but in Asia they’d nabbed the prom queen. They were true success stories. Who could blame them for taking advantage of a magical loophole that allowed them to date women out of their league? If such a nirvana existed for Western woman, I’m sure I’d have moved there too.

this part is actually hilarious. no nirvana like that exists because western women fucking suck.

women dont know what the want, like this bitch here says nobody gives a fuck about her and the dudes dont even acknowledge she exists and she complains, but if all of the sudden a bunch of guys were trying to talk to her she would rage about harassment, she doesnt know why she does what she does

I wish I could give this post a thousand "likes".
I am sure this same bitch blogged about man-spreading.

Depends. Bisaya is Bisaya, unless you're from Bojol. Their Bisaya is different- ask your wife. Tagalog has more accents. Even if we focus on Metro Manila alone, there are differences that you can't ignore. I guess the slight towards Bisaya isn't as obvious now but regional stereotypes is quite an interesting and offensive (for bisayas)topic. Nobody fucks with Ilonggos though.

@ShinkanPo

As a proud Tagalog supremacist I strongly disagree that Bisaya sounds better maybe Bitter but not better.

Ala eh @koolinkunming pumarine ka dito sa katagalugan ng marinig mo ang himig naming malibog

this part is actually hilarious. no nirvana like that exists because western women fucking suck.
It does exist, lol. USA, UK, Canada.

Probably the only places in the world where a woman that is obese can get a modeling career with 24/7 soyboy protection

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Korean men find assertive Western feminists loathsome as well?

Who doesn't ?

When "Western Feminist" women is mentioned I always think about those women who always cry about being "sexy" for their man is sexist and rage about women who look good who shaved their legs.

Its like those type of Feminists want to be ugly on purpose and feels so entitled to get fucked when they only want.

I read through it and i really, really don't give a flying fuck about her problems.

Yeah lets call this woman a bitch, why? Coz she's a woman.

No way is Jennifer Aniston attractive, she's plain looking. Just because a female appears on a screen from time to time, that doesn't make her attractive. But people seem to be fooled.

she should have gone to Indonesia instead.

This brokeass surf instructor married a rich British tourist using his low inhib jungle playa charms.

Give this man some credit!

He appears to have all his teeth, and from the whiteness of them he has not been smoking three packs a day since third grade.

This alone puts our player in the top 30% of the Indonesian dating pool.

Plus she may just be working him for that sweet tropical visa so she doesn't have to go back to the UK.

What 5 pages and nobody posted this vid.

Japanese men getting BTFO everywhere. Damn.

Apparently, their own women don't want them, and the few white girls that do, can't get to them because they're too shy.

Japan is a very closed and xenophobic society, I lived there for 4 years. The western women had it tough. They are seen as too aggressive and rude by Japanese men. On the other hand western men loved the family oriented Japanese girls. It worked out for me well.

Yeah in all fairness Japans birth rate is cratering and Japanese women have a hard time finding Japanese husbands. That's part of why it's so easy for foreign men to meet available women in Japan, Japanese women have a hard time getting non creepy Japanese men to talk to them outside of business but Americans are pretty glib.

A female tourist in Japan is going to have a hard time dating anyone save other tourists. And yeah I get she's working there, but if you haven't completed a single 6 month contract yet, you're still basically a tourist with a day job.

Japanese men getting BTFO everywhere. Damn.

Apparently, their own women don't want them, and the few white girls that do, can't get to them because they're too shy.

Japanese women complain the same thing, that dudes in their generation tend to be shut ins / non communicative so they end up dating guys 15-20 years older than them that are wife shopping or foreigners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back