Anderson Silva: "Georges just runs, It's crazy. He has a different view - to take easy fights."

Poor analysis.

Takase belongs to the OW era,
Some of his losses:

Jeremy Horn
Nate Marquardt
Rodrigo Gracie
Hector Lombard

As u can see, MWs or even LHW

View attachment 484211

This is what happens when a good fighter fights @ OW, today:

View attachment 484213 View attachment 484215

But it´s pointless debatin´ this shit, Im 100% sure that Z-E-R-O No Rush Nuthugga did watch his fights.
Shall i point out who SOME of his other losses were to?

What about if I break down his wins? Think he has any or many quality wins by that point?

You are making the dumbest of arguments of 'look he lost to some good guys' which can be true. Both you and I can lose to those same guys too. Does not make us good. Eventually we need to beat some good guys too. As did Takase need to, which he did not .

Shall i point out who SOME of his other losses were to?

What about if I break down his wins? Think he has any or many quality wins by that point?
sure, tell me how he lost against Horn, and why the Ronin fight was a Split dec, for instance.

sure, tell me how he lost against Horn, and why the Ronin fight was a Split dec, for instance.
By the other thread you linked you are obviously a Takase Nuthugger and I am not looking to hurt your feelings with regards to your girlfriend. I have already said I don't like the word can. I am not going to play a game where you nitpick the best opponents he lost to and say 'see those guys were really good so no shame in losing to them'. That can happen. Some guys seem to get only top match-ups and lose to a lot of greats and that sucks as there record looks much worse than it otherwise would and people on this forum do not take that in to context.

But Takase did not just lose to good fighters. He lost to quite a few guys who would also be considered cans. And his wins are almost all over cans. So sorry we are not going to define a guy with 7 losses and 4 wins at the time of the Anderson fight, mostly against 'can' fighters, good even if he is your girlfriend.

By the other thread you linked you are obviously a Takase Nuthugger and I am not looking to hurt your feelings with regards to your girlfriend. I have already said I don't like the word can. I am not going to play a game where you nitpick the best opponents he lost to and say 'see those guys were really good so no shame in losing to them'. That can happen. Some guys seem to get only top match-ups and lose to a lot of greats and that sucks as there record looks much worse than it otherwise would and people on this forum do not take that in to context.

But Takase did not just lose to good fighters. He lost to quite a few guys who would also be considered cans. And his wins are almost all over cans. So sorry we are not going to define a guy with 7 losses and 4 wins at the time of the Anderson fight, mostly against 'can' fighters, good even if he is your girlfriend.
aff..I became a Universal nuthuggah if we listen to this weirdo...

In time, ya asked about his fights, so please tell me, for the 2nd time, how he lost vs Horn, and how he got the [controversial] split dec. vs Ronin.

aff..I became a Universal nuthuggah if we listen to this weirdo...

In time, ya asked about his fights, so please tell me, for the 2nd time, how he lost vs Horn, and how he got the [controversial] split dec. vs Ronin.
no thx. that has nothing to do with what I said, or the point I made. So nuthug elsewhere.

no thx. that has nothing to do with what I said, or the point I made. So nuthug elsewhere.
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

b lol.gif lol.gif

I knew it, mutha! You´ve never watched their fights, and are talkin´outtah your ass!

Fookin´wiki fan! lmao

He's not wrong.

GSP never wanted to go up to MW, but he quickly changed his mind when Bisping (an easy opponent) became champ.

Then of course he never defended.
And Silva went up to face the likes of Griffin and Irvin (easy matchupsl but never wanted to face anyone else. What happened to Silva facing Jones? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Anderson beat Sakurai for the ww championship..... So Anderson did do it ..... Anderson didn’t want to fuck up Loyoto’s title hopes .... he’s a good friend like that
prime machida would beat Anderson

Ok so you are saying you will bet?

I will make the thread if you will bet. Ave and Sig bet for one month. We have to post the bet in the war room bet thread where the mod's will enforce it if either of us tries to back out.

I am shocked you will take a bet now, but pleasantly so, mainly because you have been such a coward prior.

I don't care what you do, honestly. It's just funny that you think because the belt is involved that it makes it a great win. That should've been a title defense against an actual challenger, but instead he had to get a rematch against a guy that he was a -1300 favorite over because he got finished in the first fight. It was embarrassing that he even had to rematch him, it's not a great win, no matter how you try to spin it.

I don't care what you do, honestly. It's just funny that you think because the belt is involved that it makes it a great win. That should've been a title defense against an actual challenger, but instead he had to get a rematch against a guy that he was a -1300 favorite over because he got finished in the first fight. It was embarrassing that he even had to rematch him, it's not a great win, no matter how you try to spin it.
that is not the question. The question is will you finally stand behind your words or will you dick tuck once again? But we know that answer don't we. You are about the biggest coward I have engaged with on this forum in terms of willingness to stand behind all that talk. I don't think you have said one thing you would stand behind.

And no matter how you try to spin GSP avenging his loss to Serra and recapturing his belt was one of the big wins and accomplishments of his career and if someone was to ask someone to bullet-point all the big career wins and moments everyone but a few idiots and haters would acknowledge that just as the Anderson fans in this thread who are not completely stupid do.

Yes losing your belt and avenging that loss and winning it back ALWAYS creates a big win for you.

But as I have said having a continuous winning streak is even bigger. Anderson gets full credit for his continuous winning streak as he should.

Gsp get a knock down in his record for losing his belt and losing a fight in his prime run. It is a valid criticism when discussing his GOAT record. He then gets a tick up for his avenging the loss and regaining his belt. There is a bit of an offset here but not enough that he would not have been better off never losing that fight and never losing his belt. that would be valued more just like Anderson's uninterrupted streak is valued more in that aspect of considerations.

Yeah, but you shit on Anderson streak cause he faced Côté, leites n lutter, n at the same time give gsp credit for beating Serra.

So following your own logic Anderson would’ve been better off losing to those 3 n then beat them in a rematch

GSP at 192 is way too bloated. Hell he got sick just from overeating to maintain that weight to the point of developping a disease that is not curable.
Lol.

You just said he ate until he got a disease that is incurable.

So not only did eating too much cause ulcerative colitis (never mind the billion overweight people that don’t have UC) but he can’t cure it by simply not eating as much.

Man, poor GSP is literally the first person in history to have such a problem

And Silva went up to face the likes of Griffin and Irvin (easy matchupsl but never wanted to face anyone else. What happened to Silva facing Jones? Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

If you did not follow MMA then, your ignorance shows. If you did follow, then you are blatantly lying!

Silva ALWAYS maintained he would not fight for the LHW belt because it was Machida's Belt. He would not even fight against the LHW champion NOT for the belt for the same reason (it would demean the value of that belt). He always noted that, if the LHW champion wanted to move down, he would fight them with no issues.
This he said before Jon was even considered a prospect, so using this against him it's just flat out dishonesty.

And as for Irvin, it is a known fact that 4 other fighters were offered to fight Silva (Jardine, Thiago Silva, Brandon Vera & Rashad Evans), and Irvin was the only one who accepted.
As for Forrest, he was one fight removed from being the LHW champion. You say easy matchup now, but this is hindsight. Because at that time, almost everyone thought Forrest would be too tough and too big for Silva.

So please don't be so dishonest as to try and change history to put a point that has been proved, time and again, to be wrong.

It would’ve been a close competitive fight
Agreed.

The Machida who beat Thiago/Rashad VS the Anderson who beat Hendo/Franklin would have been an awesome matchup.

i give Machida a slight edge because he was beating better and tougher comp albeit with some controversial close wins during his run whereas Anderson may have looked better but generally against much weaker comp save a few guys.

Yeah, but you shit on Anderson streak cause he faced Côté, leites n lutter, n at the same time give gsp credit for beating Serra.

So following your own logic Anderson would’ve been better off losing to those 3 n then beat them in a rematch

False. Lie.

I have said continuing a streak like Anderson did is better than losing and regaining the belt. So while Anderson gets more points in his legacy for that aspect of the continuous streak and GSp gets less for his regaining the belt and avenging the loss, they are both big.

Separate to that the quality of some fighters in those streaks can be questionable. Anderson happens to have far more who are questionable and a much weaker strength of schedule over all.

Both those things can be true for anyone with a sense of comprehension, which you do not have.

I have said at least 3 times that Anderson get MORE credit for not losing than he would have for losing and winning it back and yet you keep repeating that I said the opposite. that is because you are stupid.

Gotta love how gsp fans deflect here

Anderson was a mw champ n jones never called him out

Gsp apparently beat everybody in ww, had nothing to prove n still refus d to move up

If you did not follow MMA then, your ignorance shows. If you did follow, then you are blatantly lying!

Silva ALWAYS maintained he would not fight for the LHW belt because it was Machida's Belt. He would not even fight against the LHW champion NOT for the belt for the same reason (it would demean the value of that belt). He always noted that, if the LHW champion wanted to move down, he would fight them with no issues.
This he said before Jon was even considered a prospect, so using this against him it's just flat out dishonesty.

And as for Irvin, it is a known fact that 4 other fighters were offered to fight Silva (Jardine, Thiago Silva, Brandon Vera & Rashad Evans), and Irvin was the only one who accepted.
As for Forrest, he was one fight removed from being the LHW champion. You say easy matchup now, but this is hindsight. Because at that time, almost everyone thought Forrest would be too tough and too big for Silva.

So please don't be so dishonest as to try and change history to put a point that has been proved, time and again, to be wrong.
I have been watching way before Silva came to the UFC.

If he wasn't going for the LHW belt because it was "Machida's", why did hs go up 3 times to face three favorable match ups?

You can say GSP is scared yet you never moved up and challanged anyone who was real competition. He didn't challange Liddell . He didn't challenge Rampage. He didn't challenge Evans. He didn't challenge Rua.

It's a known fact that Jardine, T. Silva, Vera and Evans were offered a fight with Silva? Show me the proof.

Everybody thought Griffin was too tough and too big for Silva? Really? The same Griffin that got boxed up by Jardine. Yea okay.

Silva could have moved up to face Jones when Jones defeated Machida.

Its obvious Silva wanted no parts of Jones.

And why are we even taking any substance of someone else (GSP) being a certain way from Silva who is a known cheater. Fuck him.

Lol.

You just said he ate until he got a disease that is incurable.

So not only did eating too much cause ulcerative colitis (never mind the billion overweight people that don’t have UC) but he can’t cure it by simply not eating as much.

Man, poor GSP is literally the first person in history to have such a problem
What is your question or issue?

Yes it is widely assumed by the doctors and medical team that GSP has been treated by that his diet and pushing to gain weight for the Bisping fight triggered his ulcerative colitis.

Yes it is a disease or condition that is not curable but can be managed through diet and other means.

many people have the condition and none of them can get cured from it so your last sentence is strange as well as whatever point you were trying to make about over weight people which is not clear??

Back