Andrei Arlovski apologized for using homophobic slur, UFC responds

That's exactly the point, make people use other insults. Also people did chill-out, Arlovski quickly apologized on his own and nothing happened to him.

Let's be real here: Arlovski will skate because he's an MMA fighter fighting on a small card and the slur was edited out so most people don't know it even happened unless you check MMA websites.

If this was a real celebrity who made a mistake and said the word, he/she would be crucified. People certainly not have chilled out, don't be crazy.

I don't care at all if Arlovski says that word. Am I a terrible person?

I’m glad he apologized because it’s the right thing to do, but something was obviously lost in translation here. He meant the the same word but spelled without a PH.

Last edited:
aggressively expanding LGBTQ Cult.
tenor.gif

Let's be real here: Arlovski will skate because he's an MMA fighter fighting on a small card and the slur was edited out so most people don't know it even happened unless you check MMA websites.

If this was a real celebrity who made a mistake and said the word, he/she would be crucified. People certainly not have chilled out, don't be crazy.

There was no outrage because he apologized before anyone asked him to. That's the important difference with people waiting for days of shit-storm before typing an half-assed excuse, and then not understanding why people don't think they are sincere.

A lesson to the media, dont ask a fighter stupid questions about his durability after a fight , especially when the media has no idea what a fight really is, except as a spectator.

People these days get offended by everything. Saying the "F" word shouldn't get you chastised. It depends on the context and it's obvious that in this case he didn't mean it in a harmful way towards gay people.

When I was younger people called themselves the "F" word all the time. It was similar to calling someone a pussy or a bitch.

Like most people in this thread I couldn't care less that he used the word... But just imagine if a NFL or NBA player said the same thing. Especially if it was a white American athlete, we would never hear the end of it. Being an MMA fighter from Russia it will never be made into a big deal, I guess I'm thankful for that because I hope the sport continues to grow.

lol I follow the sport and saw all the fights from this event and had no idea this happened, people actually watch those backstage interviews from non top fighters?

He should just say something about 'Wypipo' next time because that is the only accepted hate speech that is still allowed.

Dana also floated “:eek::eek::eek:;ot” so its going to be hard for him to say anything

Dana White is fortunate to even have a job of the stature he has, and to have made all of that money. He should never even speak--at all.

Didn't Kevin Hart get banned from the Oscars for saying something similar?

Apparently it was a comment he made 10 years ago and some shit head pulled it up a few weeks before he was scheduled to host the Oscars.

The Oscars said they would still let him host but because of all the media and backlash he decided not to.

If you're a celebrity these days you really have to watch what you say. People will always find a reason to get offended and will jump at every opportunity to find dirt on you and try to ruin your reputation.

It's absurd that this is what we have come to were a fighter as to apologize for a word that for some reason society decided is the equivalent to the N word. It's not. SJW stuff is creeping into MMA. I can see it in the articles.

LOL i can just imagine now the sh1t i used to say at school which would get me in great trouble these days..

Me and my friends used to call each other :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and other stuff which are deemed very serious homosexual slurs now.. thing was it was never used to demean gays or anything either... It was always used in a joking manor also..

I think this stuff happens in boxing. Nobody blinks an eye

He should just say something about 'Wypipo' next time because that is the only accepted hate speech that is still allowed.
While it is still allowed I not sure your allowed to mention that it is or to claim that it is hate speech.

Back